Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post
Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post

Battlefield 3 Upgrade to Back To Karkland not working!!

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:31 pm
OK I have been having a problem with Battlefield 3 upgrade with the new Back to Karkland update.  Everytime I tryed to access the game it would tell me I need to enter the Product Code.  After entering the Producd Code it would say to enter the product code again. After about 4 days on the phone with EA I found the PROBLEM!!!!!

OK GOT IT FIXED!!! OK the problem was as follows, go to the ProgramData file witch is a hidden file, look for the following file folder Electronic Arts move that folder to your desktop. now uninstall the game and origin, then reinstall the installation will remake the Electronic Arts folder after that you should have no problems. It seems that the files in the folder got corrupted.

HOPE this helps ...........

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:08 pm
glad you could get it sorted Zmax!

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:32 am
Thanks I know couple of others were having issues with it too.

"Do or do not there is no try!"
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:42 am
Hi Everyone ok I have an update on my problem.  OK I can now access the battlelog however when I try to access a server in the lower left of the browser I get an error message that reads as follows " An error was reported from the EA Online " after checking forums I was told to change my password well that didn't work???  I was told that they are leveling up to the next level 2 tech. Also I was told about that they would email me about the problem  Smile I told the tech I was talking to and said that would not work I ask for a phone call and he said he would relay the message.  LOL one of the sugestions was I may need to reformat my computer that guy must have worked at microsoft at one time......

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:58 am
dont feel bad man, i cant even play BF3 on our servers, they only seem to display the new maps and i cant afford to purchase them so ive moved to some one elses servers. kinda is getting on my nerves tht i can not play on BK servers due to them only using the new maps.

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:23 am
Hi Demon667-BK- ya I know what you mean, I hope I can find a resolution soon, and what hurts is I was  playing the original version of BF3 with no problem.  Well if they help me find a resolution for this problem I will post it in the forum.

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:00 am
Not sure about server 1, but 2 and 3 are supposed to be running all 13 maps now. I think they get reset to Karkand-only after a crash.

-- Of all the soles I've ever tasted, his had the most   ....cumin. --
Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:19 am
I have your guys server in my favs list and just saw today that Back to Karkand is now up and running.  

Did it just get up and running today because this was the first day I saw it in my list but according to the forums here, I see a post going back to the 16th.
Are you running more than one BF3 server?
I'm just wondering if I have a problem on my end, missed something or you guys were having a server problem getting it going.

No big deal really, just checking and wanted to say thanks. I really enjoy the time I spend on BK / Polite & Friendly servers. I just find a lot more maturity and overall good experience.
Gaming is fun again on your servers!

Merry Christmas and all the best to you guys and your families in the new year to come !
CHEERS !

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:51 am
We have 1 Rush 32-player, and 2 Conquest servers; one 40-player, one 64-player. All 3 run Karkand and original maps This section has a sticky with teh server addresses or you can find them all by clearing your server filter and searching for "polite" (without quotes, of course).

They've been up since day one, though the GUID for #2 changed a couple weeks back and it would have been removed from your favourites.

Happy to have you and thanks for playing with us!

-- Of all the soles I've ever tasted, his had the most   ....cumin. --