Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm
Luke View latest post

CLARAFACATION ON RULES

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:36 am
i was told by a fellow member that do not use TANKS, LAV'S...etc. on BF3 when there is not alot of ppl on the server.

I can understand players from out side of the clan that use them, an not  know our personal creed to the clan, but still, is there a set rule

for clan membersto use them. I asked a ranking officer about this, he told me , i quote "10 to 12 ppl on the server , then u can use a TANK an such"

Well if u split that , that is 5-6 ppl per team , is it really necessary for a BK member to use a tank an such ?

A ranking officer told me the rule, but yet, i do the rule an yet the ranking officer  breaks it because ppl out side the clan use tanks an such, what

kind of example are  we sopposed to show here.

There should not be a unwritten word about fhis, unwritten words gives the ranking officer leeway on how the game prgresses

an its not right / fair .

Just because a outsider jumps on one of our  clans servers, an uses a tank when there is not alot ppl on it , shouldn't "WE" as

a CLAN ,  just disregard it ,  an play the game with PRIDE .........

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:57 am
Heu..??...

There is no rules of that kind on our servers.
We can ASK people to play the game a certain way till the server fill up but,
I REPEAT, there is no rules about it.

If the players present on the servers wants to play the game as it is... It is the way we'll play it.
We can suggest but not force to.

over.

“ Carpe Diem Quam Minimum Credula Postero “

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:15 am
^ what Dan said.

Official rules are that all weapons/vehicles/etc are allowed. ALWAYS. Yes, we often prefer to not use vehicles when just a handful of members are alone in a server, trying to get it filled up.  I also like this practice but I would certainly not force someone to stay on foot, but just ask. If they don't want to, no big deal.

Use vehicles all you like. If a member does anything more than simply ask you not to, they are in the wrong. Rank does not get a member special treatment while playing.

thanks for asking.

-- Of all the soles I've ever tasted, his had the most   ....cumin. --
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:16 am
There is no official "RULE" but when there are just BK or mostly BK members in a server we often just play some TDM. Its a opt in situation we wont kick anyone for it but many people think its more fun to play like that when there are only a few people in there.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:18 am
Not to be disrespectful,  with the *BK* at the end of our user name we are binded by a set of rules

or a code of conduct. I am not talking about outside players, i am talking about our BK members.

This unwritten rule when there is not alot of ppl on the BF3 servers, like i said in my previous message.

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:29 am
i understand  what DAN, LUKE, an CHUD are saying, an thx for replying,  i enjoy playing TDM an such, but still, there is this unwritten rule that keeps being brought

up , or mentioned

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:33 am
It may not be a rule, but I think that certain members need not complain about others using it only for them to turn around and use it using the notion "well others are doing so I can too." I had an experience with this today where a player griped about someone else using it and just turned around and killed me with a vehicle. Running someone over with a vehicle is the same as shooting them. I'm not against using the vehicles, but lets be clear. Either you use them and be fine with them or don't use them while the server is filling up. It's a mixed message and only causes more problems! That's just my two sense worth!

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:40 am
you said it just right bull, i am not complaining or anything, its just  when u see a *BK* member in a tank an such an telling everybody on teamspeak another thing

"don't use tanks because there is not alot of ppl on",

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:55 am
I did overhear you guys discuss not using vehicles until the server got filled - something I would naturally go with since I've played with most of you.

There was also a comment about just driving a vehicle to the nearest flag. I suppose being road kill isn't nice but get a guy to light him up with a soflam and send a javelin his way.

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:44 pm
Here's my 2 cents if u shoot me, I shoot u! any questions? In war there are rules and codes of conduct made by people who are not in the middle of a fire fight. I play however u play. I conduct myself in the manner the enemy does then everyone is happy. I prefer to play nice but that depends on the enemies behavior. I will not be blasted by a tank if we are playing without vehicles. BK members should play with the same rules as a guest if they chose not to play nice, so be it, no whinin, and definitly no braggin on how they killed the stupid bk member over and over who didnt fight back on even terms. I love my clan and take pride in our game play hope u all do.

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:59 pm
What he said. If one player starts to shoot from a vehicle I am not going to die over and over again I will jump into one and shoot back. If that bothers others on the server I will gladly play on other server.

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:16 pm
I see it as an excuse to use mo' C4. But it gets tough when there are 4 people on each team. I've taken to jumping from heights, onto vehicles, and crouch beside them to plant my charges.

-- Of all the soles I've ever tasted, his had the most   ....cumin. --