Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

apology

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:36 pm
Just got irritated last night and basically was a big baby. I apologize for making a fool of myself and also interrupting your game on ts last night. This is out of character for me and as always I don't ask for and expect no special treatment. I promise not to inject unneeded drama again. See you on the battlefield.

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:49 pm
glad to see you have taken another look at this SOLDAT you would have been missed on the battlefield bud!!

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:35 pm
 Hi soldat, glad your staying, if you run into any problems call me I will be happy to help you out....Maxwell

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:46 pm
Oh, everyone has their..'moments'.

You're always welcome in TS, bud.

-- Of all the soles I've ever tasted, his had the most   ....cumin. --
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 pm
SOLDAT - glad things worked out!  hopefully when we see you in game we will be on same team this time Smile

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:42 pm
Like yourself, I`ve been on many servers in manyother  games where I found the situation frustrating and unberable to the point that I had to leave. As angry as you justifably were, I truly believe that you indeed handled yourself very well and offered us  objective and positive input into how we admin our servers. Please know that we DO highly value your input ( as well as input from others) and that we continually endeavor to improve our servers for the betterment of all. BF3 at times can be a complete nightmare to admin for reasons that I`m sure you can appreciate. Situations continue to arise that persist to strain all of our capacities due the number of players, vehicles, etc etc etc, and at times the admin over all the combined activety can/does push the automated admin as well as online admin to the limit.  We ARE trying to improve gameplay for all of us, whether the player is a member of BK or not. We want all visitors to our servers to have a good gaming experience with us that they can depend on. Hope to see you on the battlefield soon :-)

* and Thank You !

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:38 pm
Soldat,
I was on both the server and on TS last night...first I want to say we all have those moments of frustration.

As to what happened...when you came into TS and asked about the TK's then gave us some feed back I got a little perturbed myself because you didnt stick around so I could take you up to another channel to talk to you and try to alleviate the issue. If I could have I would of let you know that you were not kicked by and Admin because I looked in our logs and that did not happen. You were probably kicked for too many TK's...It is set to 5 tk's then the game automatically kicks you for 15 min. This does not have to occur in just one round or on one map. There is a set time for this and the game resets...what that time limit on how many over a certain time period is i am not sure.

I feel you are very excellent player who whole heavyhearted respectful player and I was bummed when you said you were never coming back.

I am glad you thought about it and decided to keep gracing us with your bullets.... Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:52 pm
Seems like we all like you Soldat! I for one have forgotten it all already! I of course never get frustrated! Have my doubts! or believe that I have been unfairly dealt with! ever! (Right!)

See you around Soldat glad you are sticking around

You cannot talk yourself out of trouble you walked right into![color=green][/color]