Mon May 06, 2024 12:30 am
Luke View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 am
Natb1 View latest post

Big Purples absence

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:22 pm
if anyones noticed that my Dad (purple) hasnt been on as much just lately and i apologise if i was seemed off with anyone a week ago on TS, my dad said i should just explain a little as to why hes been away.

My eldest brother Glen went in for a routine op to have his thyroid taken out - did i say routine? as they took it  out it burst and released all his thryroxin into his system which can be lethal and he was in ICU for a few days. it was a bit of a shock to me and my dad as it was supposed to be a routine op. Cleverly a few days later even though his calcium levels are extremly low my brother decided to discharge himself from hospital and the staff just let him walk out.

on monday we find out from my other brother that hes back in hospital because - and the only way to describe it is to say he had gone mad. One minute he was himself and the next he was completly different. So my dad has been back and forth from hospital each day and hes very tired and worried and doesnt feel like playing at the moment, although sometimes i think it might help him take his mind off things a little bit.

These past few weeks have been stressfull for both of us, I suffer from anxiety and all the worry and stress is making me ill, which some of you have already heard on TS lol

When things get a little easier here im sure he will be back on Smile xx

Mini Yet Mighty !

In Omnia paratus

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:15 pm
Sorry to hear that. Just take the time to get it all fixed. We will be here. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Take care Mini..

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:23 pm
I totally understand, my dad is in hospital right now due to what I can only describe as 'leaving the force' syndrome as he retired from the armed forces a few months ago and its hit him hard.....
I find playing online a way of escaping the dramas of real life and I totally understand we all need time off and time to rest.
take care of urself and the family and sending prayers and best wishes from across the pond
LH

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:14 pm
I wish Glen a quick recovery and no lingering effects.  He's lucky to have you and your dad there for support.
I know that all of your BK friends will want to hear of his progress.
My thoughts and prayers are with you, your dad and Glen.
Take care Mini.

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:27 pm
Take care and a speedy recovery to you all!