Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm
Luke View latest post

Blast from the past

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:58 pm
Wow. So I was just checking my old e-mail because I needed to get access to another forum and I noticed I was getting e-mails from noreply [at] politeandfriendly [dot] com something about matches. I didn't recognize the domain, I couldn't tell what it was. Was it pickup rugby? Frisbee? I had no idea. So I went to the site and what do I see? BAD KARMA!

Brought back some good BHD memories.

So anyways, who's still around? I don't have much time to play games anymore. I remember when I joined BK. Gen. Bad Beef was in charge and you made a change in the rules to let me in before I met the age requirement (can't remember, I think I was 14 and the limit was normally 16). I'm now 22.

Who's in charge now? I think I saw some recent posts from LUKE, is he still running things? How's his/your health? Everything going well now?

What little time I do have to game, I generally find a BF3 server. My old roommate from college and I try to play off and on (generally once a week or so when scheduling works out). I'll have to add your server to favorites and see if I see people in it when we play.

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:45 pm
Hey Swift! I have been GOA now for about 4 years and things are going well. My health is a lot better from back in the old days but its not perfect. You will find a small group of old timers like Mr T and my self still here. We currently support COD World at War, Black Ops, and BF3. The clan is strong and not that different from what 7 years ago when you played?

We changed the domain name to PoliteandFriendly.com to match our server names but we still have the old ones. I know a lot of old timers get thrown for a loop when they see that.

Your still on the On Leave section of the roster from when we put you on it a long time ago. How is your sister doing? Everything going well?

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:52 pm
We're both doing great. She finished up her four year program in three years and just finished up her required internship. She also gave the graduation speech for her school. I'm in finance managing a small fund and doing quite well.

I'm also engaged and will be married before Christmas. So a lot has changed since we played black hawk down with our palls.

Speaking of my sister. She made that signature, didn't she? I'll have to let her know I visited this site again and you still have her signature.

Fun times.

Glad to hear your health has improved!

When does your BF3 server get action? Evenings? Certain nights? Let me know and I"ll try to play in it sometime.

Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:06 pm
hey swift long time no see, and what do you mean old timers luke, you might be but my mind is still young i think

It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:38 pm
She did make my sig. Out BF3 64 man server is active almost all day. The 24 person server runs in the evenings.

Hopefully we will see you there soon.