DayZ Players BK members Squad.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Other Games

#1: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:59 am
    —
With so many BK members now playing DayZ we have formed a DayZ Squad - BadKarma.

Members have access to our private squad map showing members locations, bases / camps / tents, targets and range to target etc wich can be used for simply survival OR hunting down other squads. Very Happy

Go to DAYZ TV  Register, then open the community tab and search Squads for BadKarma

Cheers

#2: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: Goober PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:36 am
    —
I am playing again

#3: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:52 am
    —
Nice - Glad your back in Goob, seen you in server with Tet and co this morning but didn't get a chance to catch up - Was busy mining stone for our bases camp oven lol Now we just gotta get you joined up to the Squad.

Welcome to the squad Tet - Just click on the Squad map to see were the base is.

PS: When you get a chance, Ask E92si about the wardrobe malfunction we had while trying to get a Truck Tent down from an apartment roof   Embarassed

#4: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:21 am
    —
Was at the tent.  Swapped a few things in and out then sat under a tree.  I saw you run up karma but didn't want to approach because I have an aversion to getting shot in the face.

#5: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:50 am
    —
lol Yeah i thought so -You logged out as I got there - Missed the test run of our Camp Oven.

#6: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: Goober PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:31 pm
    —
I'm at the main air field right now

#7: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:31 pm
    —
Also, WTT my black hi-cap vest for a Smersh combo.

I was fully geared yesterday morning with just about everything I needed.  I joined a server and bam, character reset.  Super awesome.

#8: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:16 pm
    —
signed up for the squad.

Taz

#9: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:40 pm
    —
Yay, welcome to the fun house Taz  Very Happy

Be careful at TENTS (Myshkiino & International Airfield) Snipers in both areas - Finding fresh kills regularly.

WTT - Looking for attachable pouches for plate carrier and FNX45 mags x 2

#10: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:33 pm
    —
Has anybody seen any weapon repair kits lately?  I haven't been able to find a single one.

Edit:  If I can get my hands on a repair kit for my M4 I will drop off this AUG I am also carrying around for anybody who wants it.  Also have an Olive HiCap vest since I finally found my Smersh set.

Ah nevermind.  I see there was a kit at the tent.  Dropped off the AUG, vest, and tons of various ammo.

#11: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: e92si PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:21 pm
    —
I will find one and drop it off in the tent if you have not found one as of now. I see them mostly in the smaller garages

#12: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:41 pm
    —
No there was already one at home base.  I did just grab another tire repair kit, a damaged truck battery(should still work?), and am hauling around a tire as well.  Been down on the coast looking for netting but haven't found any so headed back inland to drop off the truck parts.

#13: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:53 pm
    —
BASE CAMP - Barrels are for personal gear (foot lockers) mine is the yellow one in right hand corner. So grab yourselves a barrel if you haven't already and place in tent.
Tent gear is for group - Happy Hunting

#14: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:17 pm
    —

Karma wrote (View Post):

BASE CAMP - Barrels are for personal gear (foot lockers) mine is the yellow one in right hand corner. So grab yourselves a barrel if you haven't already and place in tent.
Tent gear is for group - Happy Hunting

Ah I see.  I will continue to just dump gear wherever until I can bring a barrel in.

#15: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:50 pm
    —
G'day Karma, I finally got my Dayz working so next time I see you online can you help me get started?

#16: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:57 am
    —
Brought in a red barrel.  Also dropped off a bunch of stuff including pistols, clips, food, a nice olive jacket, all of that car gear including a glow plug, and other stuff.

Also rocking the new jacket like a boss.

#17: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:16 am
    —
Tet, Nice work Bro.

ShaneH - That's awesome, be happy to help you survive the spawn in and get geared up.
Good tip is too stay well clear of E92si AKA "The Master of Disaster"  :wink:

Welcome to the squad Black Thunda

Don't forget guys - You can leave notes on the Squad Map page - Intel / Gear your looking for etc

Ok I'm off to recover an SVD E92si hid in some bushes somewhere lol

#18: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:50 pm
    —
Since I carry the things I need on me pretty much whatever I drop off, including in my barrel, is free to take.  Especially the various ammo, weapons, and clothing.  So if anybody needs gear, like as a fresh spawn, grab what you want.  I will also continue to search for some of the newer stuff like the M65 jacket I am currently wearing to put at the tent.

Currently searching for M4 accessories and 5.56 ammo + mags.

#19: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:54 pm
    —
WTT - Pristine Plate Carrier with Holster for green Hi Cap

#20: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:00 pm
    —
If you are looking for a green hi-cap check my barrel, it's all yours.

#21: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:50 pm
    —
I think I have a 30-round 5.56 mag...I also HAD an AKM, but a lost connection with the weapon (and Kashtan) in my hands...and it was no longer there...UGH!!!

I am looking for a Smersh vest to go with my pouch...

Taz

#22: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: e92si PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:18 pm
    —
smersh vest found at crash sites, feel your pain taz was all geared up with AK101 fully loaded pristine and game glitched me to fresh spawn.

Also update server we have our camp on will be going away in a month so time to move Sad

Additionally, There is others in the servers with BK tags "-BK-" they are not Bad Karma but a clan called Bambie Killers so be careful Smile

#23: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:50 pm
    —
Off to set up a second base camp - Everything in my barrel is for the taking - Plenty of AKM goodies, MP5. Will mark locations on Squad map as I go

#24: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:05 pm
    —

Tazman wrote (View Post):

I think I have a 30-round 5.56 mag...I also HAD an AKM, but a lost connection with the weapon (and Kashtan) in my hands...and it was no longer there...UGH!!!

I am looking for a Smersh vest to go with my pouch...

Taz

I have found exactly one Smersh vest in the dozens of crash sites I have visited since I came back.

#25: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:03 am
    —
Out looking for military tents and found an M4.  So somebody can have it if they want it.  I don't have extra ammo for you though but probably an extra empty clip.

#26: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: e92si PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:20 am
    —
Sweet, been checking some crash sites and all bare.

Idea, Karma and I both were thinking along the lines or a squad attack.

What you think, all in a planned, assigned spawn, coordinated attack on a full server (airfield)?

M4 I would like if you do not want it? or no other takers.Smile

#27: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:40 pm
    —
I am all for a squad attack...additionally...with servers starting get bare of items...we may want to start going campsite hunting and see if we can start finding/raiding others camps.

Taz

#28: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:34 pm
    —
great idea - first we need to move Tent / camp before VPG server does a Hard Reset then we Hunt 0o

#29: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:55 am
    —
Want To Trade - Netting x 2 for Green Gorka pants and Green Military boots

#30: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:36 am
    —
So, I was having one of those days we all have in DayZ sometimes right, But I stuck at it, even survived being RAN OVER lol and after a few hours I finally get our Squads 4 man truck back to Camp. Only thing left to do is park it in the tent and feel nice and content that I didn't let the game beat me, Right ?

Wrong  Shocked  Dayz - 20 Karma - 0

Ya gotta love DayZ

#31: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:32 pm
    —
Couldn't get into the tent since there was a truck parked in the way.  So I dropped off an M4, green hi-cap, knife, can opener, and an ammo box full of AK clips in the truck's inventory.

#32: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:58 pm
    —
And Karma brings talks about your luck e92...LOL!!!  That is quite the funny pic!!!

Taz

#33: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: e92si PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:23 pm
    —
yea well that is the truck I ran him over in lol,

ok recap Dayz,

So far running with karma I have ran him over with a truck "Note: never said get out ", shot him "Note: never saw him in the scope" Watched him jump off a 5 story building practically naked with a car tent, " Note: I dropped all my clothing to go gear up with his, as he was so excited we did not think to let go of tent and he go get his stuff." AND Now this tent is blocked by an upside down truck that is like a big sign saying here is the camp lol. do not worry on a 12 hr reset should flip the truck back on its wheels

hopefully the battery and plug has been pulled
Karma???

#34: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:01 pm
    —
The truck is already flipped over correctly.

#35: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:39 pm
    —
OMG...I just spit out my lunch laughing so hard.  I know e92 gets a bunch of grief from us for dying or doing this in a most ridiculous way...I would LOVE to have seen this Abbott and Costello routine between the two of you live.  Either one of you needs to start filming this..or get Reform into Dayz and have HIM film this!!!

Taz

#36: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: e92si PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:36 pm
    —
too funny

#37: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:14 pm
    —

tet wrote (View Post):

Couldn't get into the tent since there was a truck parked in the way.  So I dropped off an M4, green hi-cap, knife, can opener, and an ammo box full of AK clips in the truck's inventory.

lol Sorry Boys, Can still get into tent via right hand side.

#38: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:40 pm
    —
Welcome to the Squad ShaneH

#39: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:25 am
    —
Glad to be in the squad!

Here are some screenies from my first session of DayZ

#40: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:33 am
    —

shaneH wrote (View Post):

Glad to be in the squad!

Here are some screenies from my first session of DayZ

You dress like a five year old.

#41: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: Goober PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:03 am
    —
Hey Karma......I found some handcuffs.... Twisted Evil

#42: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: e92si PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:56 pm
    —
hahaha

#43: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:05 pm
    —
Goober...you haven't joined us in the DayZ TV BadKarma squad...snap to!!!

Taz

#44: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:15 pm
    —

Goober wrote (View Post):

Hey Karma......I found some handcuffs.... Twisted Evil

Fond memories of you trying to take them off WITH AN AXE  Shocked lol

#45: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:33 pm
    —
Congratulations boyz - We are now officially the 3rd most active squad in DayZ   Very Happy

DAYZ TV SQUADS

#46: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:30 am
    —
cool. played today found a rifle with no ammo O.o

#47: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:43 am
    —
Fresh spawned into a PVP server during peak hour - Oh my !

Had been in game about 20 minutes and was lucky enough to find an Axe in the first shed I came to in Turovo.
As I was coming out of a house an unseen player decided he was going to kill me with his silenced pistol , I here enough of the shot to know its .45cal -1st shot hits me, and I immediately run, zigzagging like my life depended on it, looking for a place to get any sort of advantage, I see him behind me, not very well geared and as we are on the coast I bet my life on the fact he must have a 1911 (7 round mag) not an FNX45 (15 round mag) I here 3 more shots and bullets wiz past me as I reach a bus, I stop at the far end of the bus and pull out my Axe  Shocked lol  - He fires 2 more shots at me as we play hide and seek around the bus, the whole time I'm bleeding to death  Crying or Very sad
He then goes prone and fires a single shot under the bus at my feet - (7 round mag) As he is reloading I run around the bus and well, this is the result  :wink:

Unfortunately I bled out from the gunshot but I got the job done first Laughing

#48: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:09 pm
    —
Beans to you sir!!!

Taz

#49: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: e92si PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:29 pm
    —
and top 30 of most active
:)

Ok have not ran or shot anyone in a few days so going better, I did have a hard time figuring out what server base was at lol, and I did use a green barrel as did not find my blue one till much after I emptied out.

Green barrel, pristine plate vest set and there in attachable pouches in pristine too, available for anyone

#50: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:09 pm
    —
Seems like we are going to need to remove some barrels/tents until they fix the desync issue.

Maybe just keep the big tent and two barrels?

I filled up the blue barrel furthest from camp with an M4A1 that needs repaired, 400-ish rounds of ammo, an acog, two red dot sights, a glow plug, 4 pieces of netting, two yellow boxes(one of which has an 8 slot jacket, and maybe something else I am not remembering.

#51: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:45 pm
    —
OMG I laughed so hard my stomach hurts - HolyMan, you are a DayZ legend.

WARNING: contains bad language and adult dialogue

[Watch On YouTube]

We so gotta do one of these boyz  Laughing

#52: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:12 am
    —
Well this time I didnt survive the jump off a 5 story building But I did manage to get my second one of these bad boyZ  Very Happy

#53: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: e92si PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:39 pm
    —
yes was interesting karma,

Squad question ... Did anyone take the gear Tet described earlier as was not there when me an karma relocated the tent to babieland server, soon to be relocated, Barrels are still there just facing where tent was to the left and up 40 ft.

#54: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: shaneHLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:05 pm
    —
e92si I did not I havent even found where the tent is yet cause Im still gearing up to make the trip from the airfieldish area

#55: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:31 pm
    —
So I've had a thought while I am at work.  Can somebody try to set a barrel down in the middle of a pond to see if it is visible?  If not visible can you still access the inventory?  And by pond I mean somewhere deep enough with green water where you are forced to swim.  If you walk into it the barrel should drop the moment you have to start swimming.  If we can hide stuff like that(at the dam for example) we can put things all over the map much easier.

Can't edit tent names on DayZ TV but it does say tent 1, tent 2, ect.  Could place lots of stuff then leave descriptions in the notes for server/tent number.

#56: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:15 am
    —
great idea Tet - use barrels at Way Points etc. Nice

Last edited by Karma on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total

#57: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:57 am
    —

Karma wrote (View Post):

great idea Tet - use barrels at Way Points etc. Nice

SQUAD VOTE

Do we want (A) All 3 Squad tents on 3 different servers OR (B) All 3 Squad tents on 1 server ?
Note: If Wednesday night Global Restarts will wipe Tents we need to nominate a squad member to each tent to pack it up Tuesday night - Grab your goodies out of tent before then.

I have 2 tents with me at the moment, 1 Truck Tent and 1 Military Tent So need to know where we want them and who wants to come get one asap lol  

I tried out 2 tents side by side - NO desync issues So its definitely the barrels, as the forums say, so please NO barrels any where near Squad tents gents

Did you try the tents while they were full of gear?  That might be a better test.  Doesn't matter to me how many on one server.  Also I can be pretty unreliable with playtime due to family needs so you'll have to count me out since I will have to be checking on my own tent as well.

As far as barrels I have not heard if a single barrel by itself causes any desync issues.  Even if barrels can't be stuck under water green barrels may sort of blend in if you put them right up against pine trees.

#58: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:00 am
    —
Everything that I have read on the forums that cause the lag issues around barrels and sticking containers within containers...so backpacks...ammo containers...etc...INSIDE a barrel will cause the desync/lag issue.  So, the only thing that should go in barrels are things that are NON-CONTAINERS.

Taz

#59: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:37 am
    —
(from Desync Forum post - Reddit )  ... Huge 4 BARREL loot stash in the NW - Shotgun, Mosin, Blaze, Swagnum and more etc etc  Laughing

Ok Squad, Want to plan a server raid - Lets pick a date / time / server & location then Spawn in Guns Blazing   Twisted Evil

Who's in ?

#60: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:36 pm
    —
So, We're being driven along the Airfield runway by our very own E92si AKA "The Master of Disaster"

Its dead straight and we are at top speed, when E92si says "Right Turn" and spins the the steering wheel - What could possibly go wrong ! Shocked

Before the "Right Turn"

After "Right Turn"

#61: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:59 pm
    —
You guys need to let me know when you want rides places...I have taken people numerous places and not tipped a truck yet (though now I probably will).

Plenty of in-game (as well as other games) driving experience.  I will supply references if needed...LOL...not really, but thought it was funny!!!

As for server raid, my schedule is chaotic...so you regulars pick the date and time...and i will just try to make it.

Taz

#62: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: HappyLocation: Alexandria, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:23 pm
    —
HAHA, oh nos my truck, I am never lending E92 a truck again! lol

#63: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: e92si PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:15 pm
    —
I did not turn that hard must have been too much loot on them on the left side hahahahahaha but hey I do have the battery and plug Happy. and you know no one died hahahaha.

the server I believe was Dal 4-090 and it reset log back in an poof the area we destroyed was all normal and no pumpkins nor was there a truck to be seen, strange I tell ya.

#64: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:04 pm
    —
e92's last post...reminds me.  What is our MAIN server...where we will have group tents, barrels, trucks, etc...???  I know I have been on Dayz FR 2-19...but with the reset, have we changed or should we change??  We could document this in the notes on the DayZ TV Map, as I have jumped on that server recently, but people have been on other servers.  If it's just a "hub" server and we are jumping around to find or do other things, that's fine...just think we need to state what our HOME base server is.

Taz

#65: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:16 pm
    —
Home Server (Base Camp) will be posted in notes of Squad Map once we have another tent as this Forum post is open.  Very Happy

#66: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:36 pm
    —

Tazman wrote (View Post):

e92's last post...reminds me.  What is our MAIN server...where we will have group tents, barrels, trucks, etc...???  I know I have been on Dayz FR 2-19...but with the reset, have we changed or should we change??  We could document this in the notes on the DayZ TV Map, as I have jumped on that server recently, but people have been on other servers.  If it's just a "hub" server and we are jumping around to find or do other things, that's fine...just think we need to state what our HOME base server is.

Taz

Personally the Dallas "official" servers are always at the top of my server list so I frequent a lot of those lately.  My personal tent will be back at the same location I had it before on one of these servers.  Also I have noticed the loot bombs happen more frequently on these official servers too.  Makes picking up a few hundred rounds of M4 ammo at a time pretty easy.

Also I am on board with group tents on multiple servers.  Makes it less of a problem if one is discovered.

#67: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:30 am
    —
After experiencing loot de spawn last night at the Airfield tents I did a little research on the 0.58 Central Loot Economy's  Loot Timers and Loot De spawn timers - Found this helpful.

[Watch On YouTube]

#68: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: e92si PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:47 am
    —
Tent are great just hard to find, just ask Karma hahahaha. maybe we should have a group server hop to locate tents and if we do in a group of two can add protection from possible snipes doing the same thing.

I know everyone like certain weapons as their main me AK101 or M4 is my fav,

Idea:
1. Personal Weapon - Of choice
2. Standard squad weapon secondary UMP 45 (makes ammo cashes less cluttered)
3. Side arm (if chosen) FNX 45 or 1911 same ammo as above

#69: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:02 pm
    —
You guys are way better than I am at locating this stuff...haven't seen a tent, outside of ours...I don't think I have every seen an UMP 45...and I very rarely find .45 ACP in this release.  I am game for whatever everyone decides...

Taz

#70: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:27 am
    —
Anyone up for a little PVP ?

SERVER - The Battlegrounds - 24/7 PVP - 12 hour resets - Non Persistent

Come on in, get geared up and lets get busy  Very Happy

#71: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: e92si PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:58 pm
    —
was in and geared ready to go, been a rainy day in battleground  lol

Any squad member in need of anything specific let me know.

#72: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:51 am
    —
Well since you asked lol I could really use an SVD with 2 mags, 100 rounds of 7.62x54mm, a pristine PSO1 scope and a Ghillie Gun Wrap please  Laughing

#73: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:09 pm
    —
I could use some bunny slippers...my feet have been getting cold lately!!!

Taz

#74: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: e92si PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:33 pm
    —
hahahaha i'll see what they have on the bunny slips, as for SVD we need to make a serious crash run

#75: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:33 am
    —
rgr that on a Serious Crash Site Run Count me in - What do you say squad - lets roll a few servers BK style, I know a few VPG DayZ players that are always looking for trouble too lol Any objections to inviting Wirdo and Fluffy along for the ride ?

Has anyone else noticed how some servers try just a little too hard to encourage players to join ?
This is one I think may be pushing it a little too far - MegaLoot Mayhem - NO RULES - ACTIVE ADMINS  Shocked
Those admins must be really busy with NO rules to enforce  lol

#76: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: e92si PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:09 pm
    —
funny I am in for just about anything, Smile wirdo and fluffy sure more bullets to sling

#77: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:10 pm
    —
I am up for anything, but can't commit to a specific date/time with my hectic family schedule.  So...setup a date/time and if I can make it, I WILL be there!!!

Taz

#78: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:35 pm
    —
Welcome to the Squad Leadpoison and Luckstone

While DayZ is not a BK Supported Game our DayZ BK members and Allies Squad is quickly becoming well known in DayZ servers so I just want to take this opportunity to highlight the BK rules that apply as per the current     updated  rules.  

Remember, We are BK Clan members and as such are bound by the Bad Karma Rules as they stand / apply to any server -  

III. Be respectful to everyone you meet in ANY server. You never know when you maybe playing with your CO, in disguise.

V. No matter where you play, always act within the *BK* rules and code of conduct, as well as the severs rules (if you don`t know them, ask).

To familiarize yourself with BK's updated rules go to Rules/FAQs

#79: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:04 pm
    —
Just wanted to post about a private hive/whitelisted server that someone is wanting to create...I LOVED the idea and just wanted to share it with other DayZ players...

DayZ Server Idea

Taz

#80: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:36 am
    —
I love the idea of 2 factions only, Most of the current RP servers have 3 main factions, Bandits, Survivors and Hero's or Similar, and squads within each faction.

Not a huge fan of servers with "Safe Zones" They get messy quickly  lol and I've seen the amount of work it creates for Admins trying to sort  it all out.

Definitely up for supporting this great idea though - Keep me posted please.

#81: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:34 am
    —
This is too funny not to share - Check out Mr No Pants Pumpkin Man AKA E92si hahahahahaha

#82: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:47 pm
    —
Ya know...I hear all these stories...I see pics...but when I play with you two, none of these shenanigans go on?!?!?  What DO you two do when it's just you guys playing that all this stuff happens???

Taz

#83: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:09 pm
    —
lol Well it usually starts by E92si crashing a truck, breaking a leg, getting poisoned, shot, shooting himself in the foot accidentally, jumping off a building with tent, getting killed or leaving his character in game while AFK for so long someone steals his pants hahahahahaha

Here's E92si making a jump of a 5 story building with a Truck Tent - with no pants - again ahahahahahahahaha

Dont worry folks, E92si is only a little bit dead and the tent wasn't harmed  Laughing

#84: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:48 am
    —
Welcome to the DayZ Squad for BK members Moosehead - Have you been shown where our main base is ?

#85: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:39 am
    —
rgr shaneh Look forward to it.

You missed a fun night tonight - I introduced E92si to a friend of mine (who killed 5 armed players with only an axe)  Shocked and then it got better lol I think the tally was around 10 dead and low on ammo land that was pretty much on spawn in Hahahahahah - Love this game

If you see a player in DayZ named Jason - Do Not Approach him - RUN, keep running till you cant run no more then crawl if you have too Hahaha

Would you agree E92 ?

Squad Members -

We need ALL squad members to Vote via this post Yes or No to opening the BadKarma DayZ squad up to non BK Clan members (Allies)

We are currently DayZ TV's 12th largest squad - being the largest will open doors (and servers)  Wink

Karma - yes

#86: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:51 pm
    —
As long as they stay allies...but not sure if we should show or share all bases/servers with bases.

Yes

#87: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:21 am
    —
Here comes 0.59 BoyZ Get ready to Rumble !

#88: Re: DayZ Players BK members Squad. Author: KarmaLocation: Australia PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:33 am
    —
Try DayZ 0.59 NOW (Experimental Servers)

Heres how - Play DayZ 0.59 now

Bad Karma -> Other Games

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1