MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

HeHaw's Apology

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:33 pm
Hello everyone...ya it's me!

Anyways, something happened the other night that i'm sure some of you know about, and I said things the next day that wasn't appropriate.  I have been having a rough month, and was drinking that night ,and thought was not appropiate to be in BK TS.  And the next day i was drinking again, and instead of being rational I innapropiatly said things and hung up my BK tags, when I should have just acted like a man and walked away.  

I do apologize for the behaviour, and I apologize to PFRMAN personally for acting out of hand and not seeing his messages in the server!  

However...I know the rules state that a player can be kicked for not being in TS, and I could see if it was a repeated offense, but going as far as that for a first time seems a little excessive...most of us don't pay attention to the messages scrolling on the side of the screen, and sometimes going a little further maybe asking through steam, could be a possibility as to avoid this type of situation again.  I'm sure i'm not the only one that might be offended if that happened to them.  

Please all, accept this apology, as I do love playing with you guys, and will always be here!

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:08 pm
I am responding to this apology as a fellow member and NOT as a reprsentative of higher authorities who must eventually rule on the final solution. I accept your apology, but you should accept also, that this is strong indication that drinking on a public server with many pairs of ears listening in, can end in this kind of confrontation. I was not present on the server when this incident occured, and only learned of it when I did log on Sunday evening. I was, needlless to say, shocked and saddened. Again, I accept the apology on a personal basis, and hope all works out for all involved.

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:17 pm
Thank you Hehaw. I would like to say i would not have kicked you guys for not being in TS if that is all that it was about. I kicked you all out of the server because policy states that you will not start up server 6 until server 1 is up anbd running(the flagship server) and all other servers that have guests in them have 2-3 bk in them. That was the stipulation Luke made to leave server 6 running mixed mode. At the time server 1 was down and with only 3 BK not in server 6 we didnt have enough to restart it after new map "killed' it(this happened well before you guys came on).

With that being said if you guys were in TS it would have been easier to explain as i type real slow and tend to make my typed messages in game as short as possible. Please forgive me if i came across as either rude or mad wasnt intended to be either.

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Cake wrote (View Post):

I am responding to this apology as a fellow member and NOT as a reprsentative of higher authorities who must eventually rule on the final solution. I accept your apology, but you should accept also, that this is strong indication that drinking on a public server with many pairs of ears listening in, can end in this kind of confrontation. I was not present on the server when this incident occured, and only learned of it when I did log on Sunday evening. I was, needlless to say, shocked and saddened. Again, I accept the apology on a personal basis, and hope all works out for all involved.

I actually never said anything rude or wrong on ther servers on on TS...it was a post i made in the forums the next day...the whole reasone I WASN'T on TS is cause I WAS drunk.

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:18 pm

pfrman wrote (View Post):

Thank you Hehaw. I would like to say i would not have kicked you guys for not being in TS if that is all that it was about. I kicked you all out of the server because policy states that you will not start up server 6 until server 1 is up anbd running(the flagship server) and all other servers that have guests in them have 2-3 bk in them. That was the stipulation Luke made to leave server 6 running mixed mode. At the time server 1 was down and with only 3 BK not in server 6 we didnt have enough to restart it after new map "killed' it(this happened well before you guys came on).

With that being said if you guys were in TS it would have been easier to explain as i type real slow and tend to make my typed messages in game as short as possible. Please forgive me if i came across as either rude or mad wasnt intended to be either.

Thx PFR...just i hope we can all learn from this...simple asking as to why i wasn't on TS or a short message in steam...woulda had me there in a flash...i'm sure many will stand up for me when i say i've been called before needing help and dropped what i was doing to come help...and that's when i'm not even in game or even in another game.

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:02 pm
I think we all know we can have off moments......this clan is built on the trust and friendship we all share, thanks for stepping up and showing your dedication and true spirit Smile