Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post
Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post

beta

Posted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:35 pm
When you get your key , copy and paste it  in the tools area redeem product key an ur all set

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:45 am
Got mine today as well!! I called my wife while I was at work and had her check my email. Sure enough there was my invite! I walked her through installing it so it would be ready when I got home.

First impressions so far....

The Battlelog is kinda annoying but I can live with it. I wish you could just have the BF3 icon on your desktop, launch the game and browse for servers in the game. I dont know why they chose to do it this way, but I guess I can get used to it.

You do NOT need 2 580's in SLI to play this at ULTRA. I only have a MSI GTX 470 Twin Frozr II and I get VERY playable framerates. 30-45 FPS. It drops to 25 in big open areas, but to be honest, I cant really see the difference. I guess if you're really anal when it comes to FPS then 580's in SLI will probably get you 90-100 FPS, but whats the point? Seems like a waste of money if you ask me. The graphics look great and there are no lags in gameplay.  I set everything to ULTRA and the AA is at 4x. I disabled motion blur because I dont really care for it, kinda stresses my eyes. Other than that the game runs flawless. I knew I didn't need 2 580's!! hahah! Suckers!

The prone position movement is MUCH faster than it was in the Alpha. I guess they listened to all of the complaints and fixed it. Before it seemed to take waaay to long to drop to prone. Now its really fast.

I haven't played that long probably only like 30 minutes or so. I will get some more gametime in later tonight! Loving it so far, minus the Battlelog thing. I guess it will be cooler once I get used to using it.

Im going to try my best to help donate to BK for the BF3 servers.

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:24 am
Anyone know how to change in-game name?

When i signed up for original i use a truncated version of my real name, and now it's what I see as my soldier name. I did a lot of poking around the settings and found nothing about change profile name, or creating a new profile.

Nice to see the game supports multi-monitor setups natively, though. Sure beats up my video card, though.

-- Of all the soles I've ever tasted, his had the most   ....cumin. --
Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:04 pm
NICE!!!!  Game is installed and up and running!!!   Soooooo smooth!!!  Got a few rounds in with bil4short before I called it a night!!

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:07 pm
got me a key but bought disc on amozon whatdaya know then got windows error 0xc00000a5

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:56 pm
Game installed last night but could not find a US server that was not full so I used the matching system and ended up in a Swed server. Could not see the ping on the score board but it must of been high could hardly move anywhere. But I left the game with a positive K/D 3/2 even though it did not record my stats. Will try again when I get home tomorrow.

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:51 am
The game doesnt stutter.  The game looks beautiful.  I LOVE THIS GAME.  Seriously will NOT be getting MW3.  Goodbye CoD.  This is a BETA release and the only few problems i have had are glitchy map spots(thats a given).

In all fairness there is the infamous questionable reg issues but I liked BF:BC2 and i really REALLY like this game.  I cant wait till servers are up and theres more than just one map.

Posted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:57 am
I tried the beta but alass my computer is just not up for the task. It runs but from time to time, people don't show up in my screen and also there's some graphics lag too. But for the time I've been on it, it looks really fun. Even with the lowest graphic setting, the game is just stunning!