Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

Hey all, fellow BKs

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:51 am
Like a dufus, I posted to the officers lounge like trying to sneak back in without saying hi to all of you regular BKs. So ...Hi. it's me .. one of the old dogs from the early days. Every so often I get a  twinge of regret and melancholy towards my old Alma Mater. THE BKs. But i also remember well all the good if not great times spent playing some pretty awesome games , especially the matches. So that's why it's good to say hi to everyone involved in the Bad Karma Team. You can choose to be anywhere in the gaming world but you've chosen to be with the BK's. I was goofing around one night not all that long ago, and this dude named Denial asked me if I wanted to be on his team which was named +BK+  or Bad Karma, and I had never even thought about doing that before, it was always me just playing , shooting up stuff.  I said , ....uh.........Ok.         Muja`de'*BK*

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:30 am
Hey Muja, glad to hear from you!  I've heard lore stories told about you in hushed whispers around the campfire, but haven't had the pleasure of getting you in my sights yet  Twisted Evil

Its funny, I had a rather similar experience back when BK was playing CoD4:MW.  I have been online gaming for years, but had always had a slight disdain for clans... mostly because they were all rude or elitist or totalitarian in one form or another.  And then I joined a random server, and was immediately greeted by someone named KillerBees, and wound up staying and chatting with him and Viper and Smile for the better part of 4 hours!  (granted, there was a lot of them destroying me in that time, as well)

It wasn't until World at War that I joined though, when we changed the rules to make it Crouch Only, and the clan needed the help to police the servers.  Viper and Killer (and Luke) all asked me to PLEASE join up, so they could slap some tags on me and shove an admin console into my hands (they needed sleep).

And I haven't looked back yet!
SSG.Braxis*BK*

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:56 pm
Well, you should Brax.... cause i'm commin with my knife..... *ssllliiiiitttttt......uurrrhhhhh you felt that...?

@ Muja

Hi sir, glad to ear of the BEAST by the BEAST itself.

“ Carpe Diem Quam Minimum Credula Postero “

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:30 pm
It's nice to learn more about my fellow clanmates.  I salute you for using the word "dufus".  I haven't heard that in awhile. Smile
I hope to see you ingame sometime.

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:23 pm
Muja its great to see you here! Its always great to see one of the original members and a past GOA dropping in to say hi. I hope all is well with you and your family. BK is going strong with 8 servers right now soon to add 2 more in just over a week with Battlefield 3 coming out soon and MW3 after that.

I remember when this guy named Opfor asked me to join BK. Had to believe that I'm coming up on 10 years as a member!

I hope all is well.
GOA.Luke*BK*

PS still have the plaque hanging in the office? If so lets see a photo!

Posted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:16 pm
What are the odds, myself and Muja dropping in on the same day. Good times old friend..goood timesss.

-Frog

Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:41 pm
Creek - squeak creek squeak (the sound of the lamp swinging  Smile

You cannot talk yourself out of trouble you walked right into![color=green][/color]
Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:26 pm
Muja, never talked to you but appreciate your contribution to Bad Karma in the past and you loyal support to Luke and the clan.  Thanks for dropping in.