Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm
Luke View latest post

Sig Request Form

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:48 am

Quote:

Lucky wrote:
Once again please copy this into your requset post, it makes the designers life a LOT easier.

Copy and paste the following into your request and fill out as required.

[ Your Name ]
[ A Contact Address(icq)(msn)(aim) ]
[ The Sig Type ]
[ Colours ]
[ Text on The Sig]
[ Pictures You Would Like ]
[ Would You Like An Avatar Too?]
[ Text On Avatar ]
[ Pixel Dimensions]
[ Any Relevent Information The Designer Should Know About ]

The above explained:

[ Your Name ] Your name lol..
[ A Contact Address(icq)(msn)(aim) ] Please give us a contact method so when your sig is ready we can inform you for pick-up.
[ The Sig Type ] Examples of sig types are grunge, 3D abstract and military. There are more styles but these tend to be the most popular.
[ Colours ] What colours do you want?
[ Text on The Sig] Your name and any other text would be entered here, usually quotes or website addresses.
[ Pictures You Would Like ] If you have seen a picture you like and want it on your sig please give us a link to it or attach it! We do our best to match your requests but if you have a specific image in mind let us know.
[ Would You Like An Avatar Too?] An avatar is the small image under your username (to your left).
[ Text On Avatar ] Usually initials are used on avatars (as they are smaller) but if you would like text let us know here.
[ Sig Pixel Dimensions] This means the size, usually this is roughly 130(height)x360(width).
[ Avatar Pixel Dimensions] Much smaller, 70x70 or thereabouts is the usual.
[ Any Relevent Information The Designer Should Know About ] If you want a specific detail added (like having the first letter of each word a specific colour) or anything like that let us know in this section.

Please take into consideration that we do this out of our own free will. We dont get paid for the services we provide and dont sit at our monitors 24/7 so if your request hasnt been replied to an hour or two later dont start typing things like 'Bump' and 'So is anyone actually going to make my sig then'. Requests that arent filled out properly/spammed as mentioned maybe deleted, on the other hand you may be told to re-post your request, it depends on who sees your error first Wink

Choosing Pictures

A little hint here because people want a sig that looks cool and is what they want....but...not all pictures can be found, so either attach a good quality picture or give a rather "generic" category for the pictures on your sig.

Choosing Pictures

I want a guy with the head of a bull and the body of a soldier.

^ That is really hard to find, if it is ever out there, it would have to be made in photoshop by a staff member

Example:

Desert Soldiers, Navy Seal
^That is easy to find really good looking pictures.

Thanks again to The Sig Site for this helpful bit fo stuff.

Once again your *BK* Sig Galleary Moderator,

SFC.LuCkY*BK*C

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:48 pm
MegaSArm
email: kevinromero22 [at] hotmail [dot] com
Military
both Light and dark, if possible.
Text( So many Weapons, so many ways to die.)

Need a Sig and Avatar
I need a solider (Modern) with lots of different weapons coming out of his sides (some firing some not) again if possible

Let me know if this is possible

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:20 pm
I'll work you up something bro...my god you pulled up a OLD post for sig requests..lol!..Give me a couple of days and I'll get you something!..(I dont know about the lots of different weapons..we will have to see bro)

Chilling and Killing....

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:14 pm
Thanks;  I thing I forgot the solder has to smoking a cigar,

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:59 pm
Dude,
See heres the thing...what you are asking for is waay to specific/herd to find...Heres the actual thread/request form you should have referred to   http://bkops2.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=893&sid=f4483b3fe2e6b62e2748cd08140f3c69

I'll make you a modern warfare /soldier themed sig if you like it great..if not well you can keep looking. Wink

Chilling and Killing....

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:01 pm
I would like to get a moderator/forum admin to delete this "announcement" I feel the one I've made on requesting sigs is better and is the ONLY one that applies now!...THX in advance!!

Chilling and Killing....