MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

IM BANNED !!!!!!!!

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:58 pm
yes i play eveyday on the server 2  =)  but  im banned from server 1 = (  
i have a 9000 dollar pc  there is no way i will hack ...it not word risking a hardware banned from punkbuster .. for me

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:14 am
thanks for unbanning me from server one guys =) 2 months waiting time
but now im banned from server 2 ??????????????????????????????

banned in the middle of the game no resone  no warning? i do fallow the rules beeing playing in this servers for months now!!!

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:15 am
We are looking into the matter currently as I informed you in game. GOA Luke should contact you soon.

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:44 am
KAMAKAZZI I really dont know why you where banned I have no info about it right now. I'll try to look into it and get back to you tomorrow.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:45 am
thank you sir!!!

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:40 am
Server 1 that you had played on is no longer BK's. I can check my logs to see if I banned you for language problems. Our previous server 2 is now our #1 server. You need to tell me if it is now server 1 or server 2 that you are still banned on so I can try to find the reason and then ask the officers for their recommendations. Thanks KAMAKAZZI.

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:01 pm
Hey Forest, Kanye, Borack, Kamakazzi or whatever else you're calling yourself these days. You obviously mistakenly made your way onto the PBbans master banlist. We all know this is probably an error.

NOT. Punkbuster picked up whatever you were running.

BK, this is why he can't get on your server. You guys didn't ban him. He was banned by Punkbuster/Evenbalance for hacking.

Here's the link:

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-4403d548-vb123827.html

and the data in case you can't access the link.

Date Added   Apr 22, 2009 at 8:20 pm
Game Call of Duty World at War
Links ID 123827 [View Ban XML]
Appeal
Violation Data
Type EvenBalance Violation
GUID 2d5d775e232e3a3fdcba46f34403d548 (MPI)
Alias -KanyeWest- (GT | GM)
IP Address 24.14.145.77 [United States]
Violation VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) 89188
Streaming Source
Team =|A8|=
Server IP 207.210.239.4:28930 (GT | GM)
Server Desc =|A8|= 24/7 DOME RANK-UP!!!
Evidence
Server Logs
->PBSV: VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) #89188: -KanyeWest- (slot #29) Violation (GAMEHACK) #89188 [2d5d775e232e3a3fdcba46f34403d548(-) 24.14.145.77:32932]
Master Player Index Data
Alias (12) User IP (2)
-BorakObama-
-ForrestGump
-KanyeWest-
-Swaggerr-
-SwineFlu-
a__NIGGErrrr
GameServer
KaMaKaZzI
May-30-2009
May15ranKup
MonkeyCracks
spykx-com

[United States] 24.14.145.*
[United States]

If you guys wish to run a clean server, I'd highly recommend getting your server streaming to PBbans.com. It's easy to do. Send a server admin over there and you should have an added layer of cheat protection running on the server in a couple hours.

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:52 pm
Thanks so much for that info nitegoat.....
I think that this has cleared up some points that were obviously missing!!!
I personally have had ideas that a player named 'swineflu' could be less than honourable and this has proved my suspicions.
thanks again and the headsup will prove useful for us in the future.

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:01 pm
WOW thats a long list of names there im pretty sure  this is probably an error

Wow 15 names and using hacks thats crazy!!!!!!!!!! i got my key from ebay i think they still selling the key to other people or its a error
thats they only thing i can think of

thanks alot {BdG}NiteGoat it clear alot ....

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:48 am
It is what it is, even if it is an "error" as you say.

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:14 am
HUH???

I'm sorry but from a LOGICAL perspective why would someone come on here and challenge this if they KNEW they were cheating??  I mean if this guy has been banned once already and then has been banned once again and has, supposedly, all these other names which he has "cheated" under then WHY would he keep coming back?  Also, why would he put himself under such scrutiny at this point? If anything he would stand a LARGE chance of being blocked permanently from all of our servers and being reported to some anti-cheat group.  Now I may not be going into Criminal Psychology but in regular psychology I really can't find a reason for why he would do this.  Makes no sense for the most part unless this is a pathological hacker who is using this opportunity to manipulate us all and somehow achieve some pleasure or gratification in it. Again, from how I have seen people react to "cheating," then he would stand a 99% chance of being tossed to the curb.  I know our organization does not handle situations in this manner and if a player has a fair question, being very civil in this case, then we owe them an explanation.  Surprised

I personally have played -SwineFlu- and find no fault thus far, though his name makes me laugh uneasily. I believe hard evidence needs to be presented here and we all know how fallible Punk Buster can be. From what I see presented here it was a player -KanyeWest- who was accused of "hacking." Again, I ask for logic when looking at the names on that list of aliases and notice the stark contrast between them. One with a racial side and the others not resembling it in the least bit.

Not saying I'm right here, I just thought I would point out a few things from my perspective.

My sincerest respect to all involved and appreciation for your time and consideration.

PFC. HuH

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:30 am
Allow me to explain myself.

I'm the head server admin for my clan. We take cheating very seriously. At this point, the GUID attached to all of those aliases has been detected by Punkbuster as running a program on the disallowed list. Was he cheating in game? Possibly, more than likely, he was. He wasn't necessarily, BUT, he had the tools to do so on his computer. That is what PB looks for. Regardless of what he says, he most definitely did play on a couple different servers with all of those aliases at one point or another.

At this point, you guys could not unban him even if you wanted to. This is above all of us. His only recourse is to go to http://www.evenbalance.com and file a ticket and attempt to appeal his ban. Appeals are RARELY granted. 99 times out of 100 when Punkbuster catches you, it's right. Excuses like my little brother, friend or dog put it on your computer get you nowhere.

Aside from filing for an appeal, his only other options are to only play on servers without Punkbuster enabled and hack to his hearts content with all the other hackers or buy a new copy of the game. The GUID he has now is toast. Without an successful appeal, Evenbalance will never reactivate it.

As far as a hardware ban, well, you really really have to go out of your way to get one of those. People who get hardware bans typically are those who aren't doing something simply to circumvent Punkbuster on their own system, but those who attempt to damage Punkbuster through some sort of malicious attack on the Punkbuster system, so he doesn't have to worry about his precious $9000 computer being locked out, since it appears that he, and hundreds of other hackers got the exact same VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) 89188 ban that he did, from buying or downloading something in an effort to pwn the noobs.

And in case anyone is wondering, 'Who is this NiteGoat person?' I occassionally play on your server as AcidKing.

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:23 pm
$9000 computer and can't afford to buy the game retail. That's so sad. I'm crying right now.

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:34 pm
Thanks Nitegoat, your insight is welcomed.

Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:38 pm
nema, i share your pain......I think if i added the entire contents of my house, it would barely top 5,000......sob.......
BE GOOD.....BE BK!!!