Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:49 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

We are looking for more feed back on BF3 server 1...

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:43 am
We are looking for more feed back on BF3 server 1... We made some changes after the last post and now we want to know what do you think of server 1 BF3?

Here are a few of the big changes.

No more Conquest Maps
More TDM Maps.
New Maps in the rotation.

So what do you think?

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:27 am
I like not having conquest on server one.

I like the TDM maps but would like to see grand bazzar TDM. I have not played TDM on that map

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:29 am
I just added it for you Karow.

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:48 am
Tdm Tdm Tdm all the way Hoorah

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:12 am
Sounds like a great line-up sir....Thank You.

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:43 pm
I'd like to see more objective based maps. Unfortunately, on our server TDM turns into nothing but a sniper campfest, so I like playing TDM on sniper-banned servers, but I always join when it's on some objective. What about Squad Rush or Squad TDM? Also, I do not like seeing the same map twice for TDM. Twice for objective is given.  Some maps also rotate in twice in another mode. Such as first Seinne twice in Rush then twice in TDM; you lose people when it's the same map 4 times in a row.

Conquest and Conquest Assault are fine, because the team that insists on sniping will lose. I always rather take a win.

What about more maps, period, in the rotation? If you wanted TDM TO BE a sniper campfest, then you should add the Island map. Also, some of the maps we already have in TDM rotation like Caspian, is slightly larger if you're on it for Squad TDM, which means you don't have to fight over the same old street.

What about a night/event/map where only one type of weapon was permitted? I know there is the boot camp server, but you don't gain anything there. If it is a public event you earn unlocks, badges, etc, when you concentrate on a weapon you don't normally use. Also, CQC is so much more fun than always getting splatted from across the map. You can't deny that the people are laughing a lot more when it's knives-pistols-or shotties-only (on TS).

Ta

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:12 pm
Infantry-only, all maps.

-- Of all the soles I've ever tasted, his had the most   ....cumin. --
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:19 pm
TDM maps are pointless and just a campfest.  I really liked the conquest maps and I wish they were back.  Way less TDM, more conquest large.  With 24 people the maps are great for conquest because they're not so crowded.  There is more room to be covert and get things done without 50 people watching you move around because there's no room on the map.

CPL Heiden, Tango.

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:41 pm
Can we set the BF3 server 1 to run a SDM (Squad Death Match) every now and then??  Better than TDM since you can actually work together to take out the other squads and it seems to be less of a sniperfeast too!  I know the draw back is you can not control who is in the squads and if your squadmates dont work with you it can be very frustrating, but if the SDM is played the way it was intended it is great fun.

IMHO: I really enjoyed gaming with Legend, korupt, Two-four...etc. on #1 last night when we were mainly all BK members in the server, and we kept it to knife and pistol....was a blast!   Then we did a round of shotties only for an even bigger blast!!!  Then we filled up with non BK and had to go back to normal gaming, but I talked more than I ever have on TS and we all seemed more engaged....so Legend might be on to something here!!!!  Very Happy

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:36 pm
I think a good idea if we could see the options that we have for Server 1.

I know the different game style have limits and I would like to see what we have available to us.

I like the number of players allowed on S1.  The 64 man just seems too much, its more luck to find someone and bad luck to get killed by someone.

Just my 2 cents

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:49 pm
You're right Kula, that was a lot of fun last night.
Legend put on a "Clinic"!!!

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:41 pm
I usually find that SDM and TDM tend to play pretty much the same. I see just as many people camping just with their squad with them. As far as Conquest I like the mix of TDM and Rush, I guess Conquest here and there wouldn't hurt. But at the same time we have server 2 for Conquest 24/7. It would be nice if it didn't repeat the TDM maps twice followed by Rush on the same map though.

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:12 pm
The problem with server 2 is that it's 64 player.  It's just too crowded.  Nowhere to go.  You can hardly spawn on some maps without being killed due to the shear volume of players.  Conquest Large is best between 24-32 players because there's enough people that engagements are often but few enough that you can actually move around the map a little before you're overwhelmed.  With Server 1, we have the opportunity to play Conquest the way it was meant to be played.  I hope our future Server 3 will be 24-32 player.

CPL Heiden, Tango.

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:38 pm
I'm loving the no conquest part.

Camping happens with every game type so its hard to avoid.

I would be in favor of no heavy vehicles but with the current config and with the new patch vehicles don't bother me as much.

Thanks for continuing to ask for our opinions!!!

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle." -Abraham Lincoln
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:39 pm
I'm enjoying the server how it is. But would like to see Kharg Island on it at some point, even if its just for 1 gameplay type.