Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 am
Natb1 View latest post
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post

Finally bf3

Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:13 pm
So i downloaded it last night and i think cake was telling me there is a way to change your name i think i forgot i had an account already set up under phew7 and cant get my brand new -BK- tags to enter.

On a side note and mind u i didt have time to play around with the setting but i found out of the 5 min i was on it was straight lag couldnt do any movment at all without the lag does anyone else find this ?

Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:04 am
Which server? Where are you located?  I never have problems with our servers, but others sometime do (#2 in particular) - the folks out east in particular, it seems.

Server 1 is in Chicago, and server 2 is in Dallas. Go to speedtest;.net and test your connection to servers in those cities. Note you ping/latency to them. That is pretty much what you should expect to get in our servers.

If you have a router with QOS traffic shaping, give BF priority. I use it on mine and even if all three computers in the house are up/downloading, my gameplay is not affected. There are a handful of other little tweaks that may help your latency on your end. What router do you have?.

You can also try updating y our Punkbuster by getting pbsetup.exe from evenbalance.com on this page.

-- Of all the soles I've ever tasted, his had the most   ....cumin. --
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:25 pm
I have a dlink extreme N router i think im going to try to open some ports to bf3 cause i was having a problem loggin in last night after i changed my origin name it was strange i was playing acouple rounds then changed the name and for some reason tried to log onto the server and would get stuck on the load screen and just said could not log into server. As for the lag i put the video setting to med and seems to get rid of the lag for now anyways and thanks for the help abram