Mon May 06, 2024 12:30 am
Luke View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 am
Natb1 View latest post

Truesob.....

Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:37 pm
After more then a year or so playing on your servers off and on.... i had 2 newer members of  b/k polite n friendly    demand i change my name.... the name i have gamed with for more then 10 years, the same name i use on your servers... are you fricking kidding me. i obey your rules  don't swear in chat or on voice yet  my name gets me kicked with a demand to change it...

crock o crap  is what that is....

Posted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:53 pm
I was the one that kicked you, and I've am not at all a new member, though I used to go under a different name. Had I seen your name in the past, I would have asked you to change your name then, too.  Though frankly, I am surprised that no one brought this up before. Btu we're only human, after all.

The rules we have for chat also apply to names and playercards, and always have. This will not change. We do appreciate players that frequent our servers and (otherwise) follow our servers rules. You are still more than welcome to play with us, so long as that B is removed.

You can always create binds to quickly change your name back and forth...

-- Of all the soles I've ever tasted, his had the most   ....cumin. --
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:53 pm
I was also kicked for my name i have been joining P&F for over 2 years now and never had a issue before my name is taken from a book here is a link to the authors site. http://www.crydee.com/raymond-feist/encyclopedia/riftwar-cycle/4578/calis
The admin Says my name is a curse in french or something if you kick every person who has a name that may be misunderstood as a curse in another language you will be short on players really soon.  I am a proud member of Atop Gamers and i follow the rules to a T.  I do not hack and i and polite as anyone can be.  If your admins want to pick and choose who can play on your servers fine but again your gonna be short of good players real soon.

Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:53 am
Hello, Caliss.  You will have to submit a ticket using the Contact Us link at the top, and provide info about time/server/etc of the kick/ban and go from there. An officer will review it. Please try to join again to make sure it;s not jsut a simple kick. You can always come into our TS server to yap, too.

I recall seeing you a lot on our servers, and you've always behaved. Though i do believe that the french curse has an E at the end. One thign about BK is that we have members from many countries, and one word that is mild, or even benign in one language, could be someting more brash in another. This issue comes up every once in a while.

-- Of all the soles I've ever tasted, his had the most   ....cumin. --