Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 am
Natb1 View latest post
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post

My account has been HACKED!!!

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:06 pm
UNBELIEVABLE!  My BF3 account has been hacked by someone in Russia!!!!!!!!!!!!!  They have changed my account to BOSLUS1.  Check it out!!!!!!!!!!  They are currently in the process of RUINING my stats.  I am on the phone with EA Tech Support trying to get this straightened out.  I am shocked and disgusted by this.  I am hoping EA can get this figured out, but if they can't, I will be retiring from BF3 forever.  I worked hard since October of last year building those stats and I refuse to start over.  I can't believe this.

They didn't even bother to change anything in the acount.  See that Platoon 452 MXS?  That's the SQUADRON I AM IN IN THE AIR FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ASRTRJHGBKFJHGLKDFGJHFBG I'm so mad!!!!

CPL Heiden, Tango.

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:20 pm
Heiden,
             Please don't retire from BF3. You are good for BK to have around.
             Even though my KD ratio is higher when you're not playing...LOL.
             Sorry to hear this happened to you. Hang in there.
TwoFour

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:02 pm
VICTORY AGAINST THE HACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  After an hour on the phone with EA tech support I have banished that Russian back to the Gulag and have reclaimed my account!!!!!!  Unfortunately I was unable to change my name back to Heiden-BK- so I have changed it to Heidi-BK- .... a little feminine, I know, but cute all the same.  I will officially request the name change with the command staff here shortly.  Hackers can burn in you-know-where.

CPL Heiden, Tango.

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:08 pm
Sorry to hear Heiden

If EA tech support doesn't get things sorted out.  You could try Ian Tornay  @crash7800 BF3 Community Manager as a last resort - He's helped out a couple of people in this situation before on Reddit So it might be worth a shot.

http://iantornay.com/About.html
https://twitter.com/crash7800

Most important: I would check the email account that was associated with your Origin account, make sure it wasn't compromised and change the password on it asap. I would suggest changing passwords on all your accounts anyway just to be on the safe side, but especially if you use the same password on multiple accounts.

Good luck I certainly feel for you

EDIT LOL NVM  --- Great News Heiden err Heidi

Changing passwords suggestion on other accounts still applies

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:19 pm
Heidi!... Heiden.. it's all the same.  I did notice some fraudulent emails going out from my email address starting yesterday so it's all making sense.  I need to change things ASAP.

CPL Heiden, Tango.

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:09 pm
Glad you got it back!!!!

If you can't take the pain, maybe you shouldn't play!
Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Hptm-Heiden wrote (View Post):

I have changed it to Heidi-BK- .... a little feminine, I know, but cute all the same.

So does that mean I have to put some "PINK" coloring into your SIG to go with your new name???  LOL  Razz

Seriously though, glad you got that mess straightened out!!

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:45 pm
It's a victory for us honest gamers against thieves.  Like the new SIG!!

CPL Heiden, Tango.

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:51 pm
Speaking of pink. Back when I did a lot of PvP in an mmo called City Of Heroes most of my characters had at least one hot pink costume.  I always thought it was funny to have some giant hulking character beating up other players while wearing pink short shorts or a pink kilt.

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:38 pm
Actually that pink is pretty manly haha. Glad you got it figured out. Even though you are AMXS and not SF.

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:44 pm
AMXS, bahhh, I'm backshop baby, MXS!  I can work the flightline, heavy maintenance, component overhauls, programs, on TWO airframes.  The AMXS guys only do on-equipment on one airframe.  And I know your type Pyro!!  You know how many SPs I've woken up on the flightline during FOD walks?  They're either sleeping or texting in their trucks.  Very Happy  I still think you're cool though.

CPL Heiden, Tango.

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Hptm-Heiden wrote (View Post):

AMXS, bahhh, I'm backshop baby, MXS!  I can work the flightline, heavy maintenance, component overhauls, programs, on TWO airframes.  The AMXS guys only do on-equipment on one airframe.  And I know your type Pyro!!  You know how many SPs I've woken up on the flightline during FOD walks?  They're either sleeping or texting in their trucks.  Very Happy  I still think you're cool though.

What??????????????????

If you can't take the pain, maybe you shouldn't play!
Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:34 pm
Sorry to hear Heiden...I mean Heidi...
                                                             but, great work Kula!!! LM_O!!

TwoFour

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:06 pm
Just issue "Heidi" another pink tutu and make it permanent!

Glad you got this resolved - talk to you soon...

Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:16 am
Good to hear your got it sorted out. But why can you not get the old name back? Did they just give your another serial and move your stats over, banning your old account?

-- Of all the soles I've ever tasted, his had the most   ....cumin. --