MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

New sig request for DeltaDev

Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:16 am
Hello BK Graphics Team,
I have a few computer skills, but I don't think making a decent sig is not one of them, so I am looking for some help.

My original name is DeltaDevil, got shorted because of the tags, etc.  So it is now DeltaDev.  I would like to stick with the DeltaDevil theme if possible and use "Delta Devil" somewhere in the sig.  I would also like to use a quote I found that seems to fit well,  "Give The Devil His Due"

I also have a few pictures I attached.  I am not sure what would look better, a direct reference with the face of the devil or just symbols.  So your input on what looks best would be helpful.  I was leaning towards a faded delta sign and the devil face.  Let me know what you think.  If you find something else that works better, please let me know.  I have not included a picture of character on a map or someplace that I see in many of the sigs, if that is good to have, please feel free to add it.

I think I would like a darker sig based on my online character...I aint no angel after all.

Thanks for the help, let me know if you need anything else.

DeltaDev

Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:37 am
DeltaDevil,

I designed these SIGs a while ago, but I think they might fit what you are looking for?  Please let me know if you are interested in one of these, and I will tweak it and customize if for you!

If you are not interested in either of these, then I will gladly make you one to your exact specs!

CHEERS!!!
Kula