Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

Admin Abuse

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:25 am
My clan and I are frequent players on your servers. I was playing in your armored kill server tonight, and was banned from it. I started a round and a teammate who was sitting in a tank in the spawn opened fire on our team. In result I was team killed. Upon re spawning I shot at him and killed him. Then I got banned for excessive team killing. I am assuming this was an admin. If so this is obviously an abuse of power given that I was team killed by the person. Please unban me. My gamin name is the same as my username.

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:09 am
Vip3r, please submit a ticket for a ban. It can be found by clicking the "contact us" tab on our web page. Once the ticket is opened it will be reviewed as soon as possible.

On a note, you may have just been kicked. Sometimes the kicks come up as being bans, but in actuality they are just kicks.

We do not like players getting revenge on teamkills by killing the original offender. This may be why you were "banned"

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:56 am
I am going to go out on a limb here and say that it was an auto kick.  However it MAY have been classified as "Disrespecting players/members".

Spawn killing is extremely forbidden and retaliatory attacks are even more frowned upon.

As stated above, please submit a ticket and someone will definitely get back to you.

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:22 am
Spawn Killing is not a rule violation. Team Killing is. But as stated it was probably just a kick. Try getting back in.

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:39 pm
As everyone has said, you were kick from the server and not banned.  When a player is kicked from our server a 15 minute temp ban is enforce as punishment for TKing a playing after being warned.

If the future, remember Spawn killing is not a rule violation, but team killing is.

If you have any issues with anyone on our servers for what ever reason, feel free to join us on our TeamSpeak to find an admin.

Posted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:40 pm
First of all lets get the facts correct. At the begining of the match in the spawn you stood in from of the tank I was in and deliberatey fired a rocket at it twice! Then you were shot by the tank gunner, when I got out of the tank you deliberately shot me. The people in the tank "NEVER" fired first. You were warned twice about team killing after you fired the first and second rockets. When you killed me that was when you were kicked for the third team kill. Deliberate team killing  to get a tank is forrbidden. So stop trying to blame the admin when you were at fault.