Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 am
Natb1 View latest post
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post

Metal (genre) Signature

Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:14 am
Hey, I was wanting a rather basic signature, just some easy cutting and pasting with a flashy background and proper text placement.

I wanted the faces of the following musical artists all in row (renders provided) with the text "Music -REBORN-" written below it.

The theme is yours to decide. It is a dedication to the comeback of the Thrash, Power, Trash, Doom, Death, Emo, and Scremo Metal genres.

James Hetfield
James Hetfield (If you could perhaps make these two really small but right next to each other, it would be a cool effect.)
Marty Friedman
Alex Skolnick
Jeff Hanneman and Kerry King

Thanks, I hope this isn't too much. I made a small MS Paint sketch to show you a layout of how I would like it done.

Template- Yes, I know it will be bigger/smaller than this.

...for if you teach a man misery, he will have nothing left to fear.
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:00 am
Bump. Is anybody going to do this?

...for if you teach a man misery, he will have nothing left to fear.
Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:13 am
I totally forgot about this, but when I do my work, I need some inspiration, something that will drive me to do make the piece of work as good as possible, so as a fan of other genre's of music, I would have no interest in creating what you want. I know Seattle and Titan both like metal music, so they have an idea of the theme, and style that goes along with it. I'm also working on some other stuff at the moment, most notably, a video for bad karma, so I probably wont be doing any graphic stuff till I'm done that. But once I get that done, if you still need it done, I will give it a try but its totally outside of my comfort zone.

Posted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:27 am
Yea bro..only one of those is a actual render (James I)..To me they are too many renders and too many different sizes to fit and make look good on one sig.(our signatures are 400x120 for this forum and those two pics to the left on your template will be too small and hence look crappy)..I can see the circle theme and a simple clipping mask with maybe a single metal concert or stage background and I can envision it pretty cool..If you trim it down on the artists (Maybe pick three of those pics/or artists)..I'll make you something. I dont like to turn out garbage..So If I dont think it will come out right I'm not stepping in it.

I do like metal..If you want to pick three or if you want me too pick three then I'll snap you one out! Wink

Chilling and Killing....