MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

Mic. Help

Posted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:40 pm

Franklin wrote (View Post):

You mean get a New Headset for the "On board" sound that comes with the Motherboard?? First, USB headsets are the are really not preferred for a gaming computer . Not too many people use them because the it's Very Poor sound quality. Second, I'm not going to run out there and buy a a USB headset at some outrageous price, because like I said, the sound quality is sub par. I have had this sound card with my computer going on two years now. It worked great until now. I just need to do a little research to fix the issue........But Thank You for your input....

Franklin, you're starting to sound a little snippy.  He was just offering his opinion.  Personally I won't buy another Creative sound card.  Too many issues these days.  I will buy their headsets though.  I use their Tactic3D Alpha headset.  It plugs in to a THX usb dongle.  I am perfectly happy with it.  It wasn't expensive and it sounds pretty good.  So I don't know what you are talking about when you say usb headsets aren't preferred for gaming.

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:13 am
Yep, my bad.......Sorry that I reacted that way........ Sad

The Two Most Important Days In Are Life Are The Day We Were Born And The Day You Find Out Why.

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:57 am
Have you taken out (or simply disabled) the card and see if your audio panel still crashes when you have the onboard enabled? If it still crashes, it's an OS issue. If not, it's related directly to your card.

-- Of all the soles I've ever tasted, his had the most   ....cumin. --
Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:05 am
OK. I took all my cards out and switched them around. And what do you know, it works........ Smile   The Sound card I'm guessing wasn't sitting well , hence all the issues I was having. Or the Pcie port went bad on my motherboard....(I have gone through three in the past two years) So indeed, you ALL helped me VERY MUCH with the issue that I was experiencing.......And the little "Tude" that I tossed in there....... Sad

The Two Most Important Days In Are Life Are The Day We Were Born And The Day You Find Out Why.

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:26 pm
Well good.

-- Of all the soles I've ever tasted, his had the most   ....cumin. --
Posted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:24 am
LOL what I get for not making sure I read all the post. Just went thru the whole spill on how to clean the registry to post and then notice you have it fixed. However, if you want to know how to do that some time catch me on ts and will walk you thru it.

"Do or do not there is no try!"