Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 am
Natb1 View latest post
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post

Zealous

Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:08 pm
I started playing on BK servers in September 2009 and eventually became a 'bk'.  I then had a prolonged period of ill health and didn't play for quite a while.  I resurfaced on the BK server last year using my only profile of retrafet-BK.  Sadly I got a few less than friendly inquiries as to my right to use the BK bit on my profile.  I couldn't be bothered with any messing about so I changed my profile name.  I have since played on BK servers infrequently as I found it quite hard to compete with the regular users of your servers.  This is a compliment by the way.  The discipline required to play properly the BK way requires concentrations and practice.

Anyway I dropped in for a quick game today on the Castle map, one of my favorite maps.  It was the usual cagey tense kind of game when I got two quick kills on two BK members who were in the first floor room overlooking the garden area at the back of the map.  I was lying down on the stairs (at the top of the stairs) just poking out enough to get a decent view.  I immediately got a warning for running. Which I hadn't, in fact I had not moved significantly for a few minutes.  

I know what a pain runners are.  I've complained enough about them myself.  You just need to be a little more careful when throwing around accusations.  Particularly in the heat of just being shot.

Frittering and wasting the hours in an off-hand way.
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:11 am
Welcome back. We've had a few members from way back surface recently... something in the water?

Anyway, mistakes happen. Maybe it was a mis-communication, maybe it was a miss-click. I've very confident in the judgment and ability of our members to police the servers, since it often requires that extra bit of perseverance - even though they know that what is involved when they slap those BK tags on.  Perhaps seeing a 'stranger" with tags on did make one a little over overzealous at that moment. Who knows? We've had a great number of new members from the W@W playerbase over the past year.

I should point out that if you were on Teamspeak with us, you'd get a good answer, real quick Wink  Please feel free to come on. 8.9.36.132:9101

-- Of all the soles I've ever tasted, his had the most   ....cumin. --