Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

Resignation

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:45 am
hey guys its time for me to go..  no bad reason behind it but personal reasons.  My work and life are just going to be drawing more and more time, and when i find time to play im usually bymyself.  It has been a great run here at *BK* and i will be sure to check up with you guys often.  Pretty soon i wont have really anytime to play so i will be AFK agian for a long time and i dont see a return.  I respect you all greatly and i know i havent really talked to anyone about this but as i said before when im on theres just nobody on.

Grim - take care of Ice or is it the other way around..  Always been a great help to me whenever i need a computer issue solved.  Known you now for good lord 6 years almost, i have never herd you say no to a single person on this team and you turley do keep this team together by your hospitality you have.  Take care and godspeed.

Take-  What can i say but Ka Ka Ka Kilo... i belive that says it all.. thanks for all your great humor along the way.

Chamelion- still not sure if i spell you name right youd think i would know by now. lol.. Always a pleasure to talk to you and i belive you will go very far in life as you have  good head on your shoulders.

Luke- you a crazy guy what can i say, always enjoy the match's we had back in the BHD days.  Take care of the guys while im gone, keep *BK* going strong as you have throught the past transition..

Smile- man i love hearing you play the game.. always a What the hell was that, man it makes me laugh so hard..  great times.

Brutus-  If you find this, you were the guy who brought me in, what can i say BRUTY BRUTY BRUTY truley a good guy. hope all is well and your doing fine.

anyone i have missed its not becuase of any reason these names pop into mind as i have played with them most over the years...

So my last order  Ice take care of Grim and dont let him stay up to late to play with us Americans... lol

i truley hope *BK* gets strong in whatever path you all choose.  May you all take care of you real life and be safe in any journey..  And if you ever in Ohio look me up im not to hard to find.  Godspeed everyone..

Anyone reading this and wanting to join *BK* i say do it with all the best, this team is truley and great one full of great players.  You will find yourself among freinds within minutes and i must say you will make freinds that you will want to keep in touch with for a lifetime.  To anyone that has known me as A8 thank you for the gameplay and thanks for the exchange of bullets..  Godspeed

A8
Peter

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:05 am
good luck to you 8 and like I said take care and good luck.   I know how the law enforcement world gos so good luck and see ya on the battle field

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:25 pm
sad to see you go but lifes get busy which i am finding out that its sometimes more than busy but good luck in the future

It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:41 pm
has it been that long man you make me feel old.

i will miss you m8 and i wish you the very best in the future ,please pop by and let  us know
how you are progressing

Grim*BK*

Posted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:55 pm
I am sure this wont be the last we see of you bro. MAny MAny Many great games and laughs together over the years.

Happy Holidays to you.

Jimmy