Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

How many BK on BF4?

Are you jumping onto BF4?
Yes - already playing (of have ordered it)!
80%
 80%  [ 17 ]
No - satisfied with WaW and Black Ops
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Maybe - want to see if BK players like it or not.
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 21

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:57 pm
It's been a while since I have been playing the "new game catch-up" syndrom. I  had bought Medal of Honor and Bad Company, which were both good - but we all stopped playing it and supporting them for one reason or another. Is BF3 going the way of MoH and BC? I noticed when I visited the forms today that the BF3 server list is missing from the server list (on the left side of this page).

OK, so I got suckered in AGAIN to buy another $50+ game as I stare at my shelf of MoH, Bad Company, BF3, and a host of COD games.  Perhaps this time, maybe, BF4 will be THE game! I am sure it will - for a while anyways. Until we delete it for the next latest and greatest.

My criticism aside, there is NO DOUBT that we all get many hours of game play out of these games. Unfortunately some far more than others, remember how long MoH and Bad Company lasted before we all ditched them?
I just hope that BF4 is not just another $50+ dollars that sees 6 months before it too is no longer supported.

I recently went back to WaW and forgot how fun that game was to play, it was fun playing with many BK players on there. I also keep going back to Black Ops as well. What is interesting is that it is the COD franchise that BK continues to support, even games that are years old. So we have two older COD titles that we all love to play, the problem with new COD titles they f'd up the multi-player, perhaps that is why we are jumping ship to the BF franchise now?

I am thankful for BK for supporting WaW and Black Ops, two great games. I too will also be suckered into buying the latest and greatest, in hope of finding the next WaW or Black Ops. Is BF4 going to be worth it? Mine is in the mail, should be here today and as I install the game with drooling anticipation, I can only hope.

So the question I have, how many of my BK brethren will be joining the BF4 bandwagon?

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:48 pm
Fish will be on 10/29/2013

"Guests, like fish, begin to smell after three days"

Franklin, Benjamin.
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:43 pm
Bravado will be on 11/01/2013 Wink

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:05 pm
I will be on as soon as this dang download finishes!

Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:57 pm
I have about 9 hours in BF4. How long will the clan stick with the game that is anyones guess. I know I will get my thousand hours of game play in be fore I need a new FPS fix. JUst like the other game s you talked about I got the usual  1000 plus hours.  MOH, MOHW, BC2 I may not have gotten that may hours.

To me it does not matter what my clan mates do I am going to get my money out the my games.

CYA on the battle field BTY there are no shotguns in the BF4

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:19 am
Hope to this weekend...

Lefte

Flexibility is the key to Air Superiority

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:25 am
From the survey we did we are expecting about 100 BK members to buy the game the week it comes out. With a additional 100 to buy it with in a month. Assuming everyone was honest on the survey.

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:41 am

Karow wrote (View Post):

There are shotguns Karow. Shotguns, carbines and DMRs seem to be weapons that any kit can use, you just have to unlock them through certain kits.

Shotguns = Support unlock
Carbines = Engineer unlock
DMR = Recon unlock

Also, I am not a BK member, I have had the game pre ordered for months and pre ordered the premium last month. I will also be playing almost exclusively on the BK servers as I have with the past few fps titles I have purchased.

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:22 am
Looks like a great game but I can not afford it. I need a better video card to run it. I can run BF3 good but not BF4. I'll have to get a new card then I'll consider buying BF4.

PFC.Abadshot-BK-A
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:17 am
Trygar why not stop and fill out an app.  always looking for new members..then you could join in the member activities ....

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:41 pm
After a late night install, I managed to get about 30 mins of game time.
WOW - pretty amazing and fast moving.

I certainly need to work on my skillz...

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:49 pm

bigconn wrote (View Post):

I will be on as soon as this dang download finishes!

Are you there yet?

RadBaron is on....

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:03 pm

Trygar wrote (View Post):

Karow wrote (View Post):

There are shotguns Karow.

Yes  I know Trygar It was an inside joke because I know Silex  loved the shotguns in other games.

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:08 pm
Got about ten minutes in on our big server before the game crashed.  Then  went to anotther server and played about an hour.  Once the dust settles and we get  badkon working, it looks like a load of fun.

Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:20 pm
I'm with you, Badshot, on the cost issue. I both can't afford the game nor the upgrade to my gaming machine to play it. Probably by the time I CAN afford it - I would be entering into servers loaded with highly experienced players with higher rank and better gear to boot. I experienced "coming late to the party"  back with BF2 and I stopped playing MP when I realized that my experience would be hours of running running running to get into the battle zone area from spawn - and then getting killed wthin a minute. Or getting killed in spawn. Either way it was not enjoyable enough to keep going. You need to get in game NOW if you want to play BF4... so I will be one of those players on BlackOps and World at War still plugging away!

I will be envious of you all on BF4! Hope you all have a good time!