Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

Server Questions

Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:05 am
Some of you have known me for a while now. I have played on your crouch servers for sometime and brought other members of my group with me. I understand it is not always easy to admin a server. However when you have people running all over the server with some of your members on it gets real old real quick. I asked the members on if they planned on doing anything about the runners. The asked me for a name. This is after they had warned LAG something rather several times. And the next thing I know I am kicked from the server. I don't mind being kicked for a legitimate reason. IE members or I actually did something wrong. I don't feel that asking your admins to kick a player for breaking rules is wrong. You get three warnings for TK but 40 for running?

Just a quick vent from a loyal player....

Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:44 pm
First AV_COZ30, I would like to say Thanks to you and your Group members for playing in our Server.
We are trying very hard to "poiice" our servers and especially stop the running on our "Crouch" server.
There are members that are in game and members "spectating" the game to help with this problem.
So, between Guests like yourself and BK helping out, we hope the "runners" will get the hint.
It does ruin the game with a pile of runners on our Crouch server. All we can ask is to be patient, and
we'll keep trying to make it work!!

Again, Thanks for Playing!!
                                           TwoFour

Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:15 pm
AV_COZ30, Thank you for your support of our servers. We do our best to police the servers but sadly are only human. If we see it we try to give warnings but BF4 makes it harder because of the increased difficulty bringing up player tags. Please feel free to call out player names for us to be watching. Support form players like you is a huge help to keeping our servers running.

As for being kicked it is most likely a accident ether by a miss communication when the kick was asked for or simply clicking on the wrong name in the list.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:15 pm
AV_COZ30,just a possible reason for your kick is totally accidental.  I am an admin and sometimes when I am ready to click on someone to kick, the list shifts and I click on the wrong person without noticing the name change.  I have even accidentally kicked BK members this way...very embarrassing...

Not saying this is what happened in your case, but as Luke said, there is always the possibility of "pilot error" at times.

Also BF4 has been a little nuts for our admins right after launch...hopefully things will settle down in the next week or two.

But THANK YOU for bringing this to our attention...we always want to make sure if we are doing things wrong, we can correct them.

Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:20 pm
AV_COZ30,

The best thing to do is to use the in-game warning system and then also notify someone on Team Speak. The admins are very good, however many of them are trying to play too as well as monitor, BlackOps, WaW, BF3, and BF4. So it may take a bit of time. Getting on TS will certainly expedite any issues.

Thanks for playing on our servers. I believe in time, as it is true on BlackOps and WaW, players will READ and/or REALIZE it is a crouch server.

Note: This is coming from the guy with no mic (yet).

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:08 am
Hymm looks like I might have actually been banned? I join any server in BF4 with no issues. I try to join #2 and it goes straight to desktop.

Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:14 am
i know when the server was first set up... it was set up by accident to auto ban for too many tks... we have since fixed this issue and are moving on... if u believe you have been perma banned by accident or from this issue.. pls use the contact us link at the top of the page to contest it.  thanks for your time and patience.  and as stated before, hoping on our ts will certainly help out in the long run.

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:30 am
I am banned. I filled out the contact us above and have not heard anything back. I have been playing on your servers since WAW and on the 509th servers from COD2 on. I guess I am confused as to why the ban on this.

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:43 am
Sorry for the wait. The guy who had been taking care of them had surgery and is down right now. I have been trying to fill in but I am behind. Please give me a bit to get back to you. There are 5 people in front of you right now. Down from 30 people.

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:22 am
No worries thank you for the update.