MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

Merry X-mas, comp. dead

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:45 pm
Well folks,
To one and all in BK and the extended BK family.
My family and myself would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, and a Happy and Prosperous New Year to you all. May God Bless you all throughout the Remainder of this year and the New Year to come. My family and I,  wish you all the best for you and yours.
Now, as I post this, it is from my notebook that I use. As last night, my computer took a huge crap on me........LOL. I would use my wife's computer, but when I got home for the 6 weeks or so on the road this time, I find my wife's computer is also DEAD. Seems that my young adult kids and their respective spouses used her computer, and never ran the virus killer, thus, in the last 4 weeks, it seems that a virus has destroyed her computer. Now I just my busted old notebook, with a broken screen. I have it rigged up to the larger monitor, and and keyboard, thus I can type, but I can see it too..
Anyway, with the computer dead till I return home next time, I am not sure when I will be able to play online again. Should be able to post here from time to time, but playing is done until repairs are made. UGH! Really bummer out too. But, oh well, that's life.
Seems that I already have a load to haul. I will be leaving about 1 am on the 26th, so I at least get Christmas at home. But that's trucking. I shall not be back again until mid Fed or so. As I have a Doctor's appt. then. (They do allow us home for that).
At any rate, figured I would post this, to let you all know what's up down here in Florida.
My family and I sincerely wish all of the BK family the best and happiest of times this holiday season.
May God Bless you all and keep you safe.
Thanks for your friendship and being there to chat with. I means allot to me.
Love you guys, and gals,

Don Paulson and Family.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Vrai A La Fin

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:00 pm
Merry Christmas and joyous New Years to you and yours Thillion.

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:57 pm
Merry Xmas to you and your family too Thill. Nice post too mate and sorry to hear about your computer woes.

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:25 pm
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.

Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:00 pm
Merry Christmas and a happy and proporous New Year to you and your entire family my friend!!
Sorry to hear about the computer problems,having some myself,but these are just "things" we have and use.
What's more important is our families,friends any those we care about! The rest will work themselves out over time.
Glad to hear from you and hope all is going well! Finally got a job too,school custodian-night shift.
Not what I was looking for but need the income. Doesn't leave much time for playing the games,but that's okay since my computer
is on its last leg!

Take care on the road Don and I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!

Jim(jablon51)