Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

Clarify

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:53 am
I was banned from your tactical no recon server, and the stated reason was "using recon". I was using the SVD 12 DMR with a red dot, and i have had mods on your server tell me that DMR was OK to use. Why then was i banned? I really like playing on your server because the mods enforce the tactical rules, but i was banned for no reason. Please unban me so i can play with you guys in a real tactical game style!

Also i would like to join your ranks. Thanks!

UMP!

Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:07 am
hey ubermadpack
if you want to question a ban or kick please use the ticket system here is a link to take you to the one you need
http://www.politeandfriendly.com/modules.php?name=Ticket2&op=new&sub=6

It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:10 am
Uber if that was the given reason (as I was not there) if you had selected the recon kit even with the DMR that is the violation. It is a trial we are running that server to eliminate sniping. So the usage of that kit was eliminated, that may change depending on what is decided after the trial. You can use DMR's, you just have to use them on one of the other three kits.

The other thing is you were likely kicked, that's not a bannable offense. However, when you are kicked from a server in BF4 it still says banned. That is not something we can control, so chances are you will be able to get back in after 15 minutes. If for some reason you can not get into the server click on the contact us button at the top of our web page and submit a ticket. One of our admins will look into it.

As for joining us, on the main page at the right side you will see a link that says join us. Click on that, fill out the application, then come on our TS and ask for a gatekeeper.
Hope this answered your concerns.

"Do or do not there is no try!"
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:11 am
Thanks for playing on our server. It was nothing more than a kick for 15 min. The game says ban but it is only temporary. You are correct DMRs are OK. Not sure what happen but you can join the server again after the time expires.

If you would like to Join our clan fill out the app on our home page and join us on TS and ask for a gate keeper