MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

ContactUs/Unban demand

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:46 pm
Hi,

I know we need to make a support ticket to be unbanned. I did mine 3 weeks ago, I know we are all in the holidays so I just want to know if I did not get a response, is it because I will not be unbanned or is it because nobody had time to check my support ticket ?

Thanks in advance, I love to play on your server and like I said in my ticket, I'm a good guy.

Player Name: VieilleSaloppe
Game: Battlefield 4
Server: PoliteandFriendly.com 2 HC, All Weapons, All Perks
Date: December 22 2013
Time (in EST please): 11:20 AM.

Hi,

I have been banned from the server because of my language. Someone said the server needed the !punish plugin. So I said it was not a good thing, because usually because of this plugin everyone just rage at each other. So I typed a situation involving 2 players calling name.

I should have used **** instead of bad word, but I typed too fast and did not realise that I could get banned because of this.

So I would like to be unbanned please, because usually I'm a good guy and I try to respect each other. If it's only a temp ban, well sorry about this ticket, but it's the only server I play so I'm kinda sad now.

Thanks in advance,

Vieille

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:50 pm
Good afternoon Vieille. Your ticket is being looked at sorry for the delay in a response with the holidays bans can take a bit to get reviewed and either lifted or maintained. One of our senior Admins will look at your ban and either
re-instate you or keep you banned.

Thank you for your Ticket. If you have any further questions please join us on our T.S server.

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:51 pm
Alright thanks,

That's what I thought.

Thanks for the quick reponse and happy new year !

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:53 pm
I am not BK Sir, but are you sure you were not banned for your name? BK has a name policy and your name, even though it is French does not conform to the BK Polite and Friendly names allowed.
Happy

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:55 pm

Happy wrote (View Post):

I am not BK Sir, but are you sure you were not banned for your name? BK has a name policy and your name, even though it is French does not conform to the BK Polite and Friendly names allowed.
Happy

That could be it too but I played with this name before, but i'll change it anyway !

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:57 pm
That could very well be it. Also if it was for language you would have only gotten a 15 minute kick rather then a ban. So Unless you said something directly to a player or an admin you may have only gotten a 15 minute kick.

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:06 pm

TheTruth wrote (View Post):

That could very well be it. Also if it was for language you would have only gotten a 15 minute kick rather then a ban. So Unless you said something directly to a player or an admin you may have only gotten a 15 minute kick.

Well I will change my name and it was not at a player or an admin, because it was a fictionnal situation involving Player X and Y. I'll wait for an official response :)

Thanks again !

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:40 pm
I was on vacation all last week and this week with the new year we are behind. I know Johnny did a lot of them this week and I will try to get some done tonight. Sorry for the delay.

Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:16 pm

Luke wrote (View Post):

I was on vacation all last week and this week with the new year we are behind. I know Johnny did a lot of them this week and I will try to get some done tonight. Sorry for the delay.

No problem my friend and thanks for the quick response !

Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:54 pm
Only to let you know guys that I changed my name. So it's now SAFE FOR WORK Smile