Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

Bugs Introduced In The Last Patch.

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:09 pm
I am not sure if everyone who plays BF4 knows or not, but here is some info about some of the more major bugs as a result of the latest patch, including, but not limited to the no combat sounds when you first log in.

EA Forums Bug As Of Last Patch Post

Quote:

All Weapon Medals are not tracking properly or stopped tracking - For example: My Melee kills count show 19, but according to medal progress, it shows 0/50 (1 ribbon for 4 kills), Headshots Medal shows 46/50 (1 ribbon for 3 headshots, and I have 290).

Lots of sound dropping and stuttering – Happened on all Multiplayer maps, sound (Gun shots, Commander’s voice, squad orders, etc…) dropped off very frequently, and picture stutter a lot. Prior to last few days, it was not that pronounced as it happened once in a blue moon.

Rubberbanding is becoming more pronounced - Happened several times in Operation Locker while I was running away from someone who was shooting at me. Usually, my position on the map set me back about 3 seconds worth of running or dodging the spray of bullets. Another word, I am trying to run or hide, but put me right in front of the crosshairs as I was 3 seconds ago, then I kaput. Usually happened at Objective E (basement ally from E to D) and by Objective B (from the outside going into Objective B), and Objective C (Going from outside to Objective C through small narrow door way).

Loading screen – Stuck on loading screen from 30 seconds to 3 minutes while playing on “DICE “TEST” Operation Locker only”. By the way, this is a great idea as I love playing Operation Locker and I did not have to look for another Operation Locker when the server is specifically set up to play only “Operation Locker”. You should definitely have several servers for each map.

Missing weapons while spawning – Again, this started happening more and more within last couple of days. Prior to this, I may spawn without weapons 1/20 times but now, it is happening 1/3 times. Sometimes I chose to spawn in the HOT ZONE and had to wait about 5 to 10 sec before any weapons showing up. I tried cycling from Primary Weapon to Secondary Weapon to Option 1 Gadget to Option 2 Gadget but no weapons or gadget would show up, shoot, or deploy.

Server search function reset to default – Happened 3 times where my entire preset server searches (for Conquest, Operation Locker) were reset to default and all servers were showing up. This started happening yesterday.

Kicked out to another map while re spawning in Operation Locker – When I tried to re spawn in the Operation Locker (Used search feature to look for Conquest, Operation Locker), the server kicked me out to another map, Siege of Shanghai. Again, I was trying to re spawn with many tickets (over 300 tickets each team left). Not joining the server for the first time.

This is something I have never seen before and wish I took a screen shot – Yellow Triangle Exclamation Mark with no message in a blue box. I received this while joining another Conquest, Operation Locker server but I was able to join the server few minutes later. It showed up may be 3 times while loading(?) then let me join the server.