Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

Ban?

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:23 am
I have been gaming on your crouch and non-crouch servers since I found you back in BF3 days.  My wife and my son play there and I've really enjoyed my time.  At one point I thought about joining your ranks and was even asked to do so but I didn't. I noticed that while in the Team Speak caht there was a tremendous amount of non-game related chatter and I just decided that wasn't for me. I also noticed some members weren't at all polite or friendly and figured this also would grate on me over time, so I didn't join. Lately however, I have discovered some not so polite behavior out of admins and BK members.  I know it's not my clan but it's not fun to see really.  Tonight I joined the server and the lag and rubberbanding was dreadful.  I mentioned this and was banned immediately.  Nearly 20 comments in game were saying thew same thing so is it now policy to ban over pointing out the server is running slow for whatever reason?

There are other servers to play on, I know, so if that's the case then so be it.  I'll be sad to part ways because at least some of the admins try to keep it friendly.

Posted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:05 pm
Delrok, you have been a great supporter of our servers. I hope that doesn't change. We do not tolerate swearing or disrespectful comments towards
any player or our server. It depends on how your comments were read. I hope this gets resolved quickly.

Thanks for playing on our servers...see you on the Battlefield!!

TwoFour