Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

Campers

Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:17 am
Is it possible to somehow change the rules about camping? I know that camping is allowed. Now greatly increased the number of campers and almost impossible to play. It often happens that the all members of one team hiding in burrows and do not go out of there the whole game. And it's not good when you're the one going into enemy territory, but your allies are sitting in the bushes and burrows on friendly territory. Is it possible to limit the time for camping? Or limit camping on the number of kills from one place? In the extreme case I propose to allow up camping only with repeating rifle.

Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:06 am
The rules will not change.  I think camping is to boring and rarely do it,  but i like killing them.  Nades,  nades,  nades.  Or let  a team mate walk into their range first,  and take them out as they shoot your buddy.

-- Of all the soles I've ever tasted, his had the most   ....cumin. --
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:51 am
Yep no changes to that one. Adapt.

Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:27 pm
They are adapting to your style of play, You will need to adjust. As DiggerBaz said, Adapt.

Everyone enjoys there own individual elements of the game and employ tactics that reflect that, I endeavour to respect everyone's individual game play regardless of my own. As per the rules as I understand them.

For example, I'm not a fan of pistol walking and here's  why - When everyone in a game is pistol walking I find it becomes a game of quickest wins - but if your ping is 200 lower your quicker already ! So I adapt and use Bettys - they adapt and use Betty glasses - I'm back to lowest ping wins again, and that's difficult with a ping of 300 + against players with pings of under 100. But I don't make negative remarks about Pistol Walkers, I just try and adapt as best I can.

Each to there own my friend.

One point I would like to make to ALL though is that we need to mindful not to make derogatory or demeaning remarks, in game and in TS, regarding individuals game play, what ever that may be.

Cheers.

KarmaCamper Oh I mean Kamperkaze NO wait I mean lol  Shocked

Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 5:30 pm
Digging out campers is fun and challenging  doesn't happen every map and digging them out is easier on some maps than others. Also when I'm tired I like to camp a bit when ever I want to. As with others adaptation is the key.  Ask a nubby on your team to work with you  if all your guys seem to be stationary as a suggestion. Join us on Teamspeak we do work this some maps. Cheers.

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:19 am
I find the camping gets a little much on the IMF days and that's why I don't play all the maps on those days. I found the camping got a little much yesterday till I broke out a few rifle nades. Then things seemed to open up. Laughing

Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:28 am
..............anyone want smores??

PEOPLE FEAR.........what they dont understand.
Posted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:16 pm
I enjoy how BK allows different play styles; it keeps the individual/team flexible.  If someone wants to push or camp, they can do either.  If someone wants to use a certain weapon, they can most of the time.  This gives players more options on what to do when they have to engage the enemy, whether the enemy is pushing hard or sitting back watching avenues of approach.