MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

Blk Ops Server

Posted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:27 pm
Hey all,

Your Blk Ops Server has limited people going into to play these days.
My main reason for no longer playing on your server is the game rotation.  Sure it is nice to play different games once in a while, but TDM is favored by most that play Blk Ops Crouch. I have noticed by playing on another crouch server that stays full and have to wait for opening.  

Plus side of your Blk Ops server:

You have all maps.
     You have best rules.

Neg:

Rotation games never gets set back to TDM.
     Many of the other games take too long to complete.

Suggestion:
Start with TDM only for certain days to see if players will comeback.
BK had almost #1 players coming back daily when I was a member, then it became a tough chore to get someone to change the server back to TDM after Friday night's shotgun rotation maps. Sure some were saying how they enjoyed the map rotations, but where are those players playing now? Not on BK server.
If you do at anytime decide to try TDM all day long... please let me know... I want to play ALL maps TDM crouch server your rules.
Thanks!

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:12 am
Great idea I second the idea of havin TDM more than conquest maps.

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 2:03 am
We used to have just TDM on the server after a time of rotation. The numbers went down and members asked for our the rotation back. We put the rotation back in and the numbers shot up.

Black Ops dose not allow us to set a rotation just what kind of maps we want. You can't say run this mode more than that mode on a ranked server. So sadly this is all we can do with the way the game is set up.

We can never make everyone happy. If we put only TDM on the server people would leave. If we rotate the maps other people are unhappy.

We have no plans to make any changes to the Black Ops server. The server is still very active in a game that is struggling over all.

Posted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:59 pm
Just for the record - I'm someone who prefers TDM on a Black Ops server, which I know I've said before. The mixed mode was fun initially for a change - but I hate it now. Still -I understand if the majority of people prefer it on MM mode and I'm out voted on this. You have to do what is right to keep up attendance numbers for the clan servers (it must be popular at night and on weekends when I don't play!) - so it will stay as is for the good of the overall clan.

There are still TDM servers out there I can enjoy - but I wish I got to play "at home".  Crying or Very sad

Nice to see you ComN4U.

Posted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:02 pm
TDM all the way for me as well!

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:42 am
Well, here is an idea. To go along with "Shotgun Fridays", How about we trial "TDM Tuesday" for a while? Maybe start next month perhaps.  
Just a thought..

Click here for the MrKrinkle-BK-  YouTube channel

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:00 pm
I agree with that MR. Krinkle, I do like the TDM more so. Also, if you need someone to switch it just tell me how as i am up at that time to turn it on and off.

Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:47 pm
I voiced my opinion long ago, but numbers dont lie. If the numbers show an increase with mixed mode, then mixed mode it is. But these numbers dont lie either, every post here is for TDM so far. Not to say that changes the over all desire of server players buuuuut if mixed mode keeps the BK Black Ops server up and running then thats what i will have to choke down! GGGAAAKK GGAAAK

PEOPLE FEAR.........what they dont understand.