Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

W@W RULE

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:16 pm
I put those two videos up for the people who want to change things.

Change what you CAN,
and leave alone what you CANT.

DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR BAD KARMA.
Dont just sit there and complain that you dont like something.

I put matches together when I have had enough of the servers.
I set up special events that anyone can join.

All it takes is some follow through.

That is called DISCIPLINE.
As an SFC I strongly suggest you learn some when it comes to spawn killing.

Like Johnny said, dont kick around old bones.

Easy.....

Simple...............

DONE.

REFORM

PEOPLE FEAR.........what they dont understand.
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:40 pm
although there is no written rule and in my experience spawn killing is unavoidable but as a BK member I try to apologies for spawn kills or if i see them spawn i will give them a chance to move if they bring their sights up they will be shot or if they are stood for more than a few seconds that because usually they are lining up my head. but i will agree with johnny this issue has been argued so many times its not funny, they only difference here is a suggestion to fixing it but in my opinion we would find it difficult to enforce and for those who would actually put the effort in to enforcing such a ruling would spend even more time spec'ing instead of enjoying the game. and to change any rules after running the current ones so long on a server would also cause so many head aches of member that don't read the forum along with players that don't etc you will get alot of people issuing warnings and non member players informing us of these people (which i appreciate these people who are non BK helping admin our servers) that it takes away from their gaming.

also one other small issue is when i have played on servers that are run and gun i find i get spawn killed more often than i do on our servers. so i don't think that been allowed to run to the nearest cover on spawn would actually resolve this issue, it might on one or two instances but over all if you getting spawn killed it before you can even do anything.

I know when i keep getting spawn killed i just stay dead for a minute or two (go get a cup of tea etc) then come back and can spawn with out been killed.

Im not saying that all rules once created are set they are open for discussion but its going to be more for new games or game mode etc.

It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:42 pm
Yeah, what she said, I mean he said.

Stab Quick & Stab Deep My Friends

This Knifes For You

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:03 pm
As much as I play this I have no idea where spawn points are except for maybe Station. Spawn killing seems to happen more often on IMF days because it is harder and slower to push and flip a spawn. Difficult to monitor and enforce as is and I don't believe W@W has a spawn protection setting.
I do think in the spirit of the game we as BK should lead by example and not knowingly do it. There are certain guests that seem to be good at it and maybe a teammate  should suggest they move along if possible. It boils down to gamesmanship and if we are guilty of it ourselves then we should apologize and move along. If you keep shooting the same person in the same spot every 5 seconds.........there's a good chance they're spawning there. Laughing

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:13 pm
That was my point too Regina where there might be 2 or 3 players in that same spot shooting the same spawning player over & over again. We need to get away from the fish in a barrel gameplay & have fun again. We don't need new rules just better at setting good examples, invite a player to a squad & go hunting. Maybe we can fix this in TS also by having 2 channels in TS for both teams just like a scrim so we can encourage team work & spotting of the enemy & of course this would only be when we get enough members or guests in TS to use 2 channels.

Stab Quick & Stab Deep My Friends

This Knifes For You

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:04 pm
WHY ARE WE TRYING TO FIX SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T NEED FIXING??!!!
The only thing that needs to be fixed, is the negative attitude which one holds so tightly to, when it comes to getting killed right when you spawn.
Turn that frown upside down and be DONE WITH IT!!!

REFORM

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:04 pm
i agree Johnny...lets just have fun and game ON! i still think Alpha is better  Laughing

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:26 pm
WHAT EVER NAT!!!

Bring it Kid!

REFORM
GO CHARLIE

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:38 pm
Karma, I  appreciate your frustration on this as it is mine. However, too hard to enforce and would give runners an excuse to run.

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:53 pm
Haha Reform. I like the idea. Let's roll with it.

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:14 pm

REFORM wrote (View Post):

WHAT EVER NAT!!!

Bring it Kid!

REFORM
GO CHARLIE
lol  Laughing

Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:02 pm
So this is where this lands.
Fine by me.
As long as it landed.

I will post results of these skrims here in this thread.

I cannot wait to get this going.
Baz I am waiting for an OK from Cake and then we have that ever elusive "all clear"
and we can get down to brass knuckles!!

I will send you what I sent Cake.

REFORM
GO CHARLIE!

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:13 am

Johnny wrote (View Post):

This horse has been beatin so bad all you guys are just kicking bones around now. That being said, you joined BK knowing the rules of the servers. You don't join to change them. Sorry but again no rules will change nor will new ones be written. I suggest you all just enjoy the game while it's still around.

Johnny, why is it perfectly expectable to change the exact same RULE in BF4 (Was Crouch now a RUN and gun server) but not show W@W. ???

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:23 am
Spawn Kills happen. I usually don't get annoyed until the 3rd one in a row. But, i remind myself spawn kills happen Smile

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:25 am
Johnny, please explain to me then Why its perfectly ok to change the exact same rule in BF4 - was CROUCH is now RUN and gun ???