Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

W@W RULE

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:54 am
I have seen other servers (Don't remember if we can do it in ours or even this game) but when you spawn, for a time frame (say like 5 seconds) you can't be killed... It's a Modification to the server that ban be added I believe. This will solve the issue...Then NO ONE can ever say, I just spawned and got killed...If someone can look into adding this modification into the server, I think it would completely solve this issue.....

If you can't take the pain, maybe you shouldn't play!
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:45 pm
Everyone is missing the point & I really wanted to use an expletive here but I will be polite. The whole reason we are here is to have fun in the games we love to play, when you take the fun out of the game it ruins it & kills the server due to players & members rage quitting. Even after all these posts on this topic everyone is still missing this vital point & continuing with their fish bowl mentality instead of using skill to play our games.  I am tired of the spawn kills happen excuse, spawn kills due happen but when it is deliberately done over & over again I feel it is disruption of the server & causing players to rage quit.

After all the discussion on this topic this is what happened just last night in BF4 & I will mention no names because a lot of members due this to my disappointment;
We were all having fun trying to get the server going in BF4 when we dropped down to 5 players. The 2 players on the opposing team both grabbed sniper rifles & took a high vantage point & went on a killing spree. This is what killed BF3 for me players parachuting onto rooftops & killing you before you get out of spawn with a pistol. I really want to use an expletive here too but again I will be polite. Where is the skill in that & where is the fun? This might be fun for you but to the player who is your target over & over & over again it is not. I do not play the games we play to be your personal clay pigeon & it is no way to start a server & keep it going. This is the problem & we do not need new rules to fix it. If your game style infuriates players in a game so much that they have to quit then maybe you could switch your kit & tactics until there are more players in the server. There is no skill in sitting in a high corner where players can not see you & rack up kills & making other members quit.
If I want to play a video game like that I will go back to Duck Hunt or maybe you should.

Stab Quick & Stab Deep My Friends

This Knifes For You

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:33 pm
Just play the game how you (you as a general planket for those that feel the need to be vocal)  see fit, keep your thoughts and negativity to yourself and everyone wins!

PEOPLE FEAR.........what they dont understand.
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:07 pm
You buy a game to play it, not to change it to the way you want to see it played. Spawn protection would be nice but its not available in this game. Being shot in spawn ?.. throw smoke, communicate to other team members to assist by pushing the spots that spawn shooters occupy and encourage team mates to TRY and not spawn shoot. One objective in this game is to push the opposing team spawn to flip it. Defending a spawn is difficult and can be frustrating, but it can be done and most usually when you change the momentum in game its the attackers who are usually routed and now have to defend their spawn. We play TDM, not objective based maps, so the result is team vs team from spawn to spawn. The intention of a game is to follow a given rule set to achieve an objective within the game. There is no "perfect" scenario, nor is there a "perfect" game so lets stop trying to reinvent this game with picture perfect scenarios. Spawn shooters will wait for your spawn protection to end and still have their targets...... Day of Defeat and Counter-Strike had spawn protection and you could still be spawn killed by a determined enemy. Team communication and team work is the best defense.

Arte et Marte                             Per Ardua Ad Astra
Life is about falling – Living is about getting back up
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:12 pm
I'm locking this post. This is a age old argument that will go nowhere.

Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 pm
Sorry guys spawn killing is impossible to enforce in a game that rotates spawns. It will even spwan enemy right in front of you. I can't ask people not to fire back when enemy is right in front of them. Also lets not burden BK members. Every time someone wants a new rule that means less time to play the game for BK members.