Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:33 pm
Luke View latest post

DayZ Players BK members Squad.

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:30 am
cool. played today found a rifle with no ammo O.o

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:43 am
Fresh spawned into a PVP server during peak hour - Oh my !

Had been in game about 20 minutes and was lucky enough to find an Axe in the first shed I came to in Turovo.
As I was coming out of a house an unseen player decided he was going to kill me with his silenced pistol , I here enough of the shot to know its .45cal -1st shot hits me, and I immediately run, zigzagging like my life depended on it, looking for a place to get any sort of advantage, I see him behind me, not very well geared and as we are on the coast I bet my life on the fact he must have a 1911 (7 round mag) not an FNX45 (15 round mag) I here 3 more shots and bullets wiz past me as I reach a bus, I stop at the far end of the bus and pull out my Axe  Shocked lol  - He fires 2 more shots at me as we play hide and seek around the bus, the whole time I'm bleeding to death  Crying or Very sad
He then goes prone and fires a single shot under the bus at my feet - (7 round mag) As he is reloading I run around the bus and well, this is the result  :wink:

Unfortunately I bled out from the gunshot but I got the job done first Laughing

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:09 pm
Beans to you sir!!!

Taz

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:29 pm
and top 30 of most active
:)

Ok have not ran or shot anyone in a few days so going better, I did have a hard time figuring out what server base was at lol, and I did use a green barrel as did not find my blue one till much after I emptied out.

Green barrel, pristine plate vest set and there in attachable pouches in pristine too, available for anyone

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:09 pm
Seems like we are going to need to remove some barrels/tents until they fix the desync issue.

Maybe just keep the big tent and two barrels?

I filled up the blue barrel furthest from camp with an M4A1 that needs repaired, 400-ish rounds of ammo, an acog, two red dot sights, a glow plug, 4 pieces of netting, two yellow boxes(one of which has an 8 slot jacket, and maybe something else I am not remembering.

Posted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:45 pm
OMG I laughed so hard my stomach hurts - HolyMan, you are a DayZ legend.

WARNING: contains bad language and adult dialogue

[Watch On YouTube]

We so gotta do one of these boyz  Laughing

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:12 am
Well this time I didnt survive the jump off a 5 story building But I did manage to get my second one of these bad boyZ  Very Happy

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:39 pm
yes was interesting karma,

Squad question ... Did anyone take the gear Tet described earlier as was not there when me an karma relocated the tent to babieland server, soon to be relocated, Barrels are still there just facing where tent was to the left and up 40 ft.

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:05 pm
e92si I did not I havent even found where the tent is yet cause Im still gearing up to make the trip from the airfieldish area

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:31 pm
So I've had a thought while I am at work.  Can somebody try to set a barrel down in the middle of a pond to see if it is visible?  If not visible can you still access the inventory?  And by pond I mean somewhere deep enough with green water where you are forced to swim.  If you walk into it the barrel should drop the moment you have to start swimming.  If we can hide stuff like that(at the dam for example) we can put things all over the map much easier.

Can't edit tent names on DayZ TV but it does say tent 1, tent 2, ect.  Could place lots of stuff then leave descriptions in the notes for server/tent number.

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:15 am
great idea Tet - use barrels at Way Points etc. Nice

Last edited by Karma on Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:57 am

Karma wrote (View Post):

great idea Tet - use barrels at Way Points etc. Nice

SQUAD VOTE

Do we want (A) All 3 Squad tents on 3 different servers OR (B) All 3 Squad tents on 1 server ?
Note: If Wednesday night Global Restarts will wipe Tents we need to nominate a squad member to each tent to pack it up Tuesday night - Grab your goodies out of tent before then.

I have 2 tents with me at the moment, 1 Truck Tent and 1 Military Tent So need to know where we want them and who wants to come get one asap lol  

I tried out 2 tents side by side - NO desync issues So its definitely the barrels, as the forums say, so please NO barrels any where near Squad tents gents

Did you try the tents while they were full of gear?  That might be a better test.  Doesn't matter to me how many on one server.  Also I can be pretty unreliable with playtime due to family needs so you'll have to count me out since I will have to be checking on my own tent as well.

As far as barrels I have not heard if a single barrel by itself causes any desync issues.  Even if barrels can't be stuck under water green barrels may sort of blend in if you put them right up against pine trees.

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:00 am
Everything that I have read on the forums that cause the lag issues around barrels and sticking containers within containers...so backpacks...ammo containers...etc...INSIDE a barrel will cause the desync/lag issue.  So, the only thing that should go in barrels are things that are NON-CONTAINERS.

Taz

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:37 am
(from Desync Forum post - Reddit )  ... Huge 4 BARREL loot stash in the NW - Shotgun, Mosin, Blaze, Swagnum and more etc etc  Laughing

Ok Squad, Want to plan a server raid - Lets pick a date / time / server & location then Spawn in Guns Blazing   Twisted Evil

Who's in ?

Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:36 pm
So, We're being driven along the Airfield runway by our very own E92si AKA "The Master of Disaster"

Its dead straight and we are at top speed, when E92si says "Right Turn" and spins the the steering wheel - What could possibly go wrong ! Shocked

Before the "Right Turn"

After "Right Turn"