Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:49 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

BOBOTHECLOWN.....we must keep the peace....

Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:26 pm
Hi,
With reference to a kick that I served earlier on bobo and drphil, I didnt mean it in a nasty manner.
We must admin these servers with an air of dignity and dilligence (yes I cannot spell).
Myself and many other BK members on teamspeak agreed that the attitudes were getting out of line and needed a light 'time out' as I called it so I took it upon myself to kick those responsible in order to clear the air and show to those responsible and other 'non members' that this kind of childish behaviour is not accepted here and we must remain polite and friendly as our servers say.
If anyone thinks I conducted this incorrectly then please tell me but I think I have done no wrong and stand by my actions.
This is not a witch hunt (or clown hunt ) as you may think, I am here to make sure we all enjoy the game and no one is being picked on as I would treat everone the same and without prejudice.
Straight down the line is my moral high ground these days.
BE GOOD......BE BK!!!

Posted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:38 pm
Ladyhawk i  was playing in the server with you at the time of the above, and i agree 100% with your decision, i wasnt far away from taking the same actions myself!! we dont need this kind of clowning around(Appropriate word i think) taking place. So guys relax and enjoy the game, be polite and friendly, and ill see you in my sights!!

Skitz619

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:43 am
HUH??

We all forget ourselves from time to time, BK included and need to be gently reigned in and reminded of the purpose of our severs and organization. LadyHawk I do not believe that I would ever disagree with you on any ethical admin decision that you would make and thus stand behind you 100%.

Clown... well, be good, lol. - Your buddy HuH!

-HuH

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:07 am
Well I'm a bit confused as to why this is a big deal. For one, I thought it would have been quite obvious from what I was saying that I wasn't being serious (accusing him of "cheating" because he "pushed his mouse button and killed me" for one). Also when it seemed like you were taking things seriously, I actually flat out stated a couple of times that I was joking around with Philbot and not being serious (I'm assuming you missed those messages). Philbot realized this and was also joking around with me.

Other than that, I'm not quite sure what to say. I was joking around with another player in order to have a laugh. I felt like doing this because the console messages weren't working and I had gotten tired of warning people/explaining the rules over and over again (also dealing with some pretty poor attitudes from players such as TK'ers, people who refused to follow the rules, accusing me of cheating, yadda yadda).

Anyways, if that kinda stuff is not allowed then I guess I'll make a note of that and not do it in the future.

"Can't sleep, clown will eat me."
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:18 am
Bobo: your avatar is creepy....nuff said  Very Happy

SMACKY - MOLON LABE
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:50 am
Bobo you're from San Jose?  I don't mind it there.  The South Bay is pretty nice.  I'm originally from the Central Valley near Yosemite.

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:28 am
Huh??

Hmmm... interesting. It would be my advice that you stay away from cheater accusation, even in jest. Especially when there is a lot of bad behavior going on in the server.

Look forward to killing you soon!  Razz

-HuH

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:29 am
If you look at the BK rules, accusations of cheating are not acceptable, even in jest.
I let it slide for a joke but we agreed on ts that it was getting out of hand and thats why I asked you to stop.
We must always remember that if we have a joke then it must not cloud our judgement or ability to watch the server safely or show others that we are anything other than polite and friendly.
If someone had just joined our server and read that someone might be cheating then they would consider leaving as they didnt know the full story and took the accusation on face value.....
Please remember this when you are playing and the only reason why I posted this to start with is to make sure we all understand the rules and that we are all friends and should respect and show others that this is a clan and server to be proud of!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
If you were on teamspeak then I would have taken you to another channel and told you the rules etc and maybe would not have had to give you a timeout (just for the record)
BE GOOD....BE BK!!!

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:47 am

LADYHAWK wrote (View Post):

If you look at the BK rules, accusations of cheating are not acceptable, even in jest.
I let it slide for a joke but we agreed on ts that it was getting out of hand and thats why I asked you to stop.
We must always remember that if we have a joke then it must not cloud our judgement or ability to watch the server safely or show others that we are anything other than polite and friendly.
If someone had just joined our server and read that someone might be cheating then they would consider leaving as they didnt know the full story and took the accusation on face value.....
Please remember this when you are playing and the only reason why I posted this to start with is to make sure we all understand the rules and that we are all friends and should respect and show others that this is a clan and server to be proud of!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
If you were on teamspeak then I would have taken you to another channel and told you the rules etc and maybe would not have had to give you a timeout (just for the record)
BE GOOD....BE BK!!!

Well I guess we disagree on a few points, but obviously that has no bearing on anything since it's not my server. Obviously a number of people were upset by what was going on, so in the future I'll just cut out the chat and get back to playing quietly (mostly), like I normally do.

All I can say was that despite trying to have some fun with Philbot, I was never even jokingly rude/disrespectful and I would certainly hope that no one (even those joining in the middle of it) would think I was being serious given Phil's score, my "reasons" ("He killed me therefore he's cheating" and "He clicked his mouse to shoot me, he's cheating", etc.), and the fact that I said a couple of times that I was joking.

Anyways, sorry to those who were upset by the ill-advised attempt at levity.

"Can't sleep, clown will eat me."
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:21 pm
Hi Bobo. We enjoy kidding some but you need to be a BK admin, then you will understand more fully. When are you going to apply to BK? I enjoy shooting with you or against you as long as you don't bend the running rule and the walking rule and the language rule. You're such a clown! Take care.

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:16 am
look bobo, I enjoy a laugh as much as the rest of us do on here and with time, if you join bk, you will realise that we have a laugh and joke on teamspeak alot.
I have a very good sense of humour as many others would agree and I have had my share of being taken to another channel to be told I must watch what im talking about.
To clarify, we cannot allow talk of cheating or hacking of any kind, joking or not as someone will always be there to take it the wrong way so to be kind to everyone we keep our chat as clean and polite as possible.
Im sorry again if I seem like a cow but I am enforcing the rules as I have been taught and hope that everyone understands that we are keeping this server the best we can!!!
BETTY FIELDS FOREVER!!!!