Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post
Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post

Running

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:48 pm
I have played in your server for quite some time now and it is well run but there is one thing BK might want to look at and that is over zealous admins. I have noticed that the odd admin will get after someone for running if they see them take a few steps without being crouched or have their sights up. Now I realize that this is a crouched server and people are suppose to crouch or have sights up but in some cases it is just a matter of the individual not hitting the crouch button quick enough. I just wanted to bring this to your attention and say keep up with the great servers.

MAY YOUR AIM BE TRUE AND YOUR SHOTS DEADLY

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:56 pm
we do give 2 warnings before we kick and some times the person in question is a repeat offender who thinks that a few runnnig steps wont be noticed.
I understand where your coming from but the running button is not the same as the forward movement button so I think people that have played for a while should already know the difference.
Thanks for your feedback, its always appreciated.
MY AIM INVOLVES.......U!!!

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:34 pm
HUH???!!!

Yes, admins do make mistakes at times but I concur with Pompey-J.  You are given two warnings and have to sit out 10 minutes on your first offense.

Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:09 pm
Also remember, we police by playing alongside, and then spectating as necessary. We are not all seeing, we can only judge to the best of our abilities when someone is running excessively.  If we judge harshly, it is probably because we have been spouting the same warnings for hours and no one is listening because it is not directed at them at that particular time.  We try to maintain the polite & friendly environment as best we can, if we came down on you or one of your friends particularly hard, we apoligise.  

We said we were polite&friendly, not that we were fair Wink

SSG.Braxis*BK*