Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:30 pm
GTPer View latest post
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:23 am
Snap71 View latest post
Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:25 pm
mr-t View latest post

I love this game

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:11 am
If you didn't join the free weekend of "Battalion 1944" or get it for 50% off, then this is a little of what you missed. Bare in mine my internet will not allow me to run any game at max resolution.
This is now my #1 game, i feel that this could bring back some of our W@W players. The guns are fantastic in sound, looks and accuracy, some of the maps even look like they have parts of W@W in them.
I will be posting more clips from time to time and if you like what you see, then keep an eye out at G2A.com

Keep an eye out in game as you may just see someone you know...

[Watch On YouTube]

Click here for the MrKrinkle-BK-  YouTube channel

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:57 pm
Looks interesting. Rentable servers? Server control?

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:30 pm
I thought we highly considered this game until it came out and turned into a cod2 remake that was only 5v5 with bunny hopping. Are you able to have bigger servers more than 5v5 now? Everyone moved onto hell let loose when we found that out.

"I have landed safely, I have not received my papers, I have zero natural enemies. I don't know my location. I have no training in reconnaissance, combat or colluding
I'm calling for my orders, over" (STRAP ON A HELMET AND START SHOOTING!)

"I was standing at attention with a pocket full of weapons And the will to walk a mile in the same fatigues that I slept in. I have yet to find a day in life worthy of my saluting

HiFi - *BK*
Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:21 am
Yes you are correct HI-FI, there is a mode called "Competitive" that is indeed 5v5, and i think that is where most players go to rank up & get unlocks etc.
I can't get in there yet as i have forgotten my password so i'll have to wait for a bit. The game is also still in development i believe.

As for renting a server, Gameservers.com have them, but i think it's $16 for 12 slots, $24 for 16 slots, i think. ( i may be seeing it in $AU )

Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:16 am
Works for me MrKrinkle will buy the game asap and support it 100% this looks exactly what we need from what I can tell from server hosts they support up from 10 to 64 players which is insane for cod sized maps. Spread the good word.

"I have landed safely, I have not received my papers, I have zero natural enemies. I don't know my location. I have no training in reconnaissance, combat or colluding

"I was standing at attention with a pocket full of weapons And the will to walk a mile in the same fatigues that I slept in. I have yet to find a day in life worthy of my saluting

HiFi - *BK*
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:12 pm
looks promising

Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:54 am
I'm sorry peeps, but i am still waiting on a response to get my password reset so i can play & give you all an idea on what happens in the "Competitive" section.
Also, the normal unranked servers don't seem to have a great deal of activity sadly. That's why i want to check out the "Competitive" section & report back.

Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:36 pm
Thanks MrKrinkle - I was always interested in this game as it was built over the past few years by former WaW devotees so it ought to have that look and feel with modern aspects now incorporated. I am interested in your next input as I love the era and BFV  is kind of a pain but - and this is a character flaw I am sure - we have a steady-state of people that play it and we have a ball - but if there is something better let's see what we think, especially the server thing that I think they have - I thought elsewhere - Dsicord - pricing was mentioned but can't find it now. And here is the Steam Chart for usage as of just now https://steamcharts.com/app/489940 So again looking forward to your next post!

Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:50 am
I bought this game when it first came out in early release.  I haven't played it in quite some time but will certainly give it another look.

Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:28 am
ON SALE %50 off
Battalion 1944

This is a very good game, but there is a sticking point. The only way you could "rank up" is to enter the rank matches, either 1v1 or 5v5, in this War mode you could even enter matches that have $$ prizes like $25,000 (with an entry fee). But i have never been able to get into a ranked match sadly.
I must say rank is not why i like B44, in fact if there was no ranking at all, i would still feel the same about it.

HOWEVER, apart from the great guys at the AMI clan, there is little activity in game. Unless the population increases it would be hard for it to continue.
If you do get it, drop into the AMI ffa server, it is quite fun.

I was going to bring tis up at the meeting but i could not attend.

atm. it's like under $15.

Posted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:16 am
I tried to fight for you Krinkle in the team meeting.  The answer was just fight for the new games we'd like and get people interested.

HiFi - *BK*