Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post

Jared's "until we meet again"

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:37 pm
HUH??!!!

To all my BK and non BK friends.

Its is with a very sad heart that I write this message. Truely as I reflect as I type it makes this all the harder to type out. I, Jared (PFC HuH*BK*) have been playing with y'all for a few months now and have enjoyed every minute of it... even if being shot repeatively by Raz or bettied by dear LadyHawk or knifed by TDurden (durden.... grrrr  Wink  ). I have found a wonderful community/family of people that although they run across their bumps in the road they still find a way to move on. I cannot thank each and every one of you for such great times!  To my non BK friends out there who may read this it has been a pleasure killing you and killing others with you, especially to those who I called bro.

Now this was all started by my friend and housemate but he actually didn't really play that much and I got more into it. Technically even the account is under his name though I have put 97% of the time in with BK. So please know that he may still come in as PFC HuH*BK* but that's not me (Jared), you'll notice in TS because we don't sound the same, lol. You'll also notice he gets higher scores than I do (what a jerk, jk). But alas, we are all moving and I am moving to a different place than them. I will still hop on the website and check the forums to see what's going on and you can always send me a PM.

Lately I have all that I could to better BK or to give my insight as much as possible in a closing effort and I wish that I didn't have to take this time away. However, the computers belong to my friend thus I have to wait until I can get a gaming computer and come back (hopefully within a couple of months but then again I'm a poor college student).  I do hope to make it back to the servers soon and to TS as soon as possible because y'all have become a part of my life to an extent (just look at how many hours I've played) .

So really this isn't a goodbye but a "until rather we meet again" and I hope to see all of you again when I come back. Well, you can get rid of FarmerDan if you want... HAHAHAHAHA, much love farmer. *Sigh*

Luke, our fearless leader, keep up the good work and thanks for being open to suggestions and for always striving to keep BK, BK.
LowJaw, sir you have been an inspiration and halarious to listen to when you laugh  Surprised  Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication (PS, please remove my admin status and I am deleting our admin software)
Fish.... Good 'ole fish. It truely has been a pleasure serving with you and talking  WITH you (lol). Good luck sarge and I hope to see you here when I return. Keep up the effort to keep BK such a wonderful place but remember to HAVE FUN!
TX_Red... hahahaha, you are a true Texan through and through sir. It has been a great pleasure.
LadyHawk, when I think of BK I think of you. From the begining you have always been a delight, especially with your biscuts (aka COOKIES). I'll miss you tremendously.
Baz, you were a great leader in that scrim and taught me some very nice firing spots. As well as being a great m8.

I won't continue on and on but you have all been great.... except for that farmer... ugh. JK!!  Wink

So until I get a gaming computer, please take care of yourselves!

And one for the road "HUH?"

PFC HuH*BK* (Jared)

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:42 pm
Thanks for the time you put into the server and well see you soon!!! Until we meet again, Good luck and Godspeed..

Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:49 pm
Thanks for the time and hard work you added to BK. I hope to see you soon and good luck.

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:14 am
HUH sorry to see you go.  Thanks for all the help you have given to the server and the people in BK.  Hope to cya soon.  Good luck.

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:15 am
Hope to see u back soon ..I enjoyed playing with u and I'm sad to see u go away for how ever long..Hurry back !

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:47 am
Thanks for the update. We will be happy to move you to the on leave list until you have a new computer.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:18 am
Not gone, merely on leave. You will back soon so until we meet again good luck to you. It won't be long you'll have the college behind you.

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:23 am
huhrry back!!!
missin ya already!!!
KEEPIN A BETTY WARM JUST FOR YOU!

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:34 am
Jared,

HuH???  It saddens me to read your post that you are leaving us for the time being.  Hopefully, it is as you say, only for several months or so.  Please know that I for one appreciated your hard work as an admin and your efforts to keep BK the best clan on the net.  I enjoyed our conversations and online friendship.  I always look forward to speaking with you.  Good luck and Godspeed as you move forward on the journey of life.  Keep that college going becasue it is so important today.   Drop me a PM to say Hello once in awhile and let me know how you're doing.

Always remember, "Wel'll keep the light on for ya."

Your friend,
Fish USN

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:57 am
Huh Jared.  I am sad you are leaving us albeit temporarily. You have been a valued member of BK and an exemplary member of Echo.  As an admin you did your job diligently and you should be commended.  I consider you a mate.  Take care and please stay in touch with all of us. I look forward to your return. Cheers from your Aussie mate Baz.

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:41 am
Hurry back or I won't be able to say HUUHHHHH. U good player.

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:57 am
Hey HUH,  
                Hopefully you get that new computor sooner rather than later! I Have enjoyed many hours of gaming with you lately!!  Thanks for all tha adminning to m8!! Helps make the servers what they are!! Good luck with the college, and ill shoot ya when you return!! Stay outta trouble and keep in touch with us!!

Cheers Skitz619

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:15 am
see u when u return soldier

"Await The Moment For One,And Only One Well-Aimed Shot"
                                      (Vassili Zaitsev)

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:59 pm
Hey Huh,
Dig deep and find a way to get a computer of your own.    In the meanwhile I am going to miss our games of Sniper Tag.

-TankMomma

Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:18 pm
While our time was short, it was good to know you, we'll pick it up where we left off when you get back. Stay safe.