Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post
Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post

why kicked

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:33 am
I was playing today at around 2pm my time and was kicked off. I went back on to ask why and was kicked again, this time I was told that I had been banned for 30 minutes for not following the server rules. I didnt notice any warnings during the playing time. I always try to follow the server rules, but I still dont know why I was kicked. thanks Sgtglassman.

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:21 am
I recall hearing the name. It was a 30 minute kick and not a ban. i didn't kick you, by the way. Sorry if there were any misunderstandings. Our admin give 2 written warnings and I'm sure it was placed in the scrolling before the kick. Thank you for making a post.

I do ask admin to not be over-zealous in their kicks and bans. Thank you.

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:24 am
Sgtglassman you received  warnings from a BK member for walking with your sights down. Please try to watch that in the future.

I'll see you down my sights  Smile

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:46 pm
The [temporary] kick was due to a more-than-lenient series of warnings that you had received over the course of two or three maps.  We appreciate that you play on the servers and usually follow the rules.  Perhaps the warnings were not apparent, but our rules are clear and our flexibility is limited, as inaction tends to encourage others to break the rules (monkey see monkey do).  I recognize that the scrolling chat is hard to watch sometimes...

Certainly you are welcome to continue playing on -BK- servers, and we look forward to having you.

regards,
A3

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:52 pm
ROGER THAT A3Tripod...

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:40 pm
I'm not sure who did the kick but, PLEASE REMEMBER TO CROUCH ANYTIME YOU ARE MOVING UNLESS SIGHTS ARE RAISED ! IF you are sniping and u are standing moving from window to window that is breaking the rules. You must crouch before moving to the next window or leave your sights raised! I'm not sure about others but i always let the first violation go without even a warning so...The next 2 times i see someone breaking the rules I know I am not making a mistake because I let the first 1 GO. Please remember to hit C often when playing to make sure you are crouched. I even catch myself sometimes not crouched after jumping over a wall or something when i know i hit the C button so i hit c again and move on. Please continue to play on our servers and again may we all use restraint in KICKING players unless They are repeat offenders and always doing something. Thanks for all your FEEDBACK it always helps to hear from players and their concerns.