Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post
Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:51 am
Luke View latest post
Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:42 pm
Natb1 View latest post

Post deleted?

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:04 pm
Was my post deleted?  I refreshed the page and note it's gone completely..

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:23 pm
Hi vihra......
I am dissapointed to hear so much negative feedback when some people join us and dont see the whole picture straight away, I commend you for asking and trying to get your facts straight and hope that you find our servers as enjoyable as we do.
I think that some negative posts are given time on here then removed to allow everyone to air their views and so that old posts dont keep topping the list every time someone looks to our forums for information. We have many visitors and guests that like to post and alot of other issues to resolve so I think this way is easier for eveyone to ensure the forum runs smoothly.

I like to consider myself as the 'mum' of Bk, here to help when my boys morale is low but to show a firm hand as and when needed and still answer the call of duty (you know how it is us women multitasking lol) when I am required.

I hope that you look to your good times on our servers and not let the bad times put you off as we do our best to keep these servers the best possible servers around (and stats show we are doing well) and please remember that we are only human and our abilities are limited.
Thanks for your input, views and questions and please dont hesitate to pm me if you ever wish to air your views personally.

YOU BRING YOUR BETTYS, I WILL BRING MINE!!!

Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:29 pm

LADYHAWK wrote (View Post):

I think that some negative posts are given time on here then removed to allow everyone to air their views

If the post was deleted intentionally then it was far too soon and smacks of a cover up..  All communities will have positive and negative posts.  The thread that I had started was still being actively discussed and any intentional intervention at this point was extremely premature..

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:06 am
Vihra,

Thanks for stepping up and understanding where we are at with this..  Your comments are appreciated and hope you continue to enjoy our servers and will consider joining BK or just getting on Team Speak.  Hope to see you game soon.

Fish USN

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:08 am
Vihra I'm the GOA of *BK* in command of all parts of *BK*. If you have any issues please PM me I will be happy to chat with you about this.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:54 pm
Well here I go again.  As I said earlier Vihra before my reply was deleted (and I was the first to respond to you),  Thank you for your understanding re our Admin's. Hopefully other non-BK members will be as considerate.