Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

Ban Question

Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:29 am
This is aimed at the moderator, I was just playing on one of your servers which are great I might add but had just gotten a 10 kill strealk on cliffside and headshot a bk member and was permanently banned for language. It is extremely rare for me to get 10 kills much less a streak and to get banned for language when I didn't say anything is not good. To be honest my screen went black and I was kicked but I think it was tcloree bk but I am not sure so I am sorry if it wasn't . I am sure other bk guys have played with me and know I follow the rules. I would like to continue to play on your server if possible.

Thanks,
                                                                                                                             Xman01

Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:43 am
Mr. T this might have been a mistake. Perhaps the wrong slot got kicked?

Xman01 which of the 3 servers were you on and approximately what time 7:00 pm est ? server 1 ?

I believe you and tomorrow I will ask Mr. T   Sorry about the mistake.

Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:11 am
Just for a quick update, Xman01. Please go ahead and join our other two servers. We would like you to be able to continue your gaming experience in servers you enjoy. This should be resolved by tomorrow.

But just so you know a little bit about the kicking/banning process.. Some times when an admin goes to kick/ban someone, he clicks on a slot, let's say slot 9, that has the player's name then goes ahead and gives out the punishment. This slot is not realtime. If another player above him in the slots, let's say slot 4, leaves before the kick is issued then the player that was in slot 9 is now in slot 8. Whoever was in slot 10 is bumped up to slot 9. So this player gets kicked rather than the real problem maker. This is a problem that we have come across before. This might have been the cause of your ban. We will try our best to locate what has happened and get you back to playing.

Thanks.

Posted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:17 am

wesley wrote (View Post):

Mr. T this might have been a mistake. Perhaps the wrong slot got kicked?

Xman01 which of the 3 servers were you on and approximately what time 7:00 pm est ? server 1 ?

I believe you and tomorrow I will ask Mr. T   Sorry about the mistake.

I figured it was prob a mistake and it was a few min before this post , around 8-820 . I got  on one of the others. Thanks for your help.

Xman01