Natb1 View latest post
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post

Servers

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:38 pm
Hey Bad Karma

Im here to get something of my mind.

First up.
I think your server is the best and  is making the best out of WaW. And I'm speaking for all of us at [BsC].
If we have a game of WaW your server is the one we get on, always.
And we try oour best to help out run the server, help admins, informing people of your rules, warn people if they break the rules, get in spec. mode etc.
We dont mind doing it, we love your server. And we are always prepared to lend a hand.

But the last couple of weeks, we got a little down...
Things happening that we didnt really feel comfortable with.

Like not to long ago, I was telling someone the rules. And people were telling me I was making them up as I go, telling me to "be quite" the non
polite way... Just very disrespecting, and very nasty things. And I'll tell ya, our Punishment & Wombaticus who are also helping out on the servers
get this. Sometimes we get the feeling, we try to hard. We sometimes get to warn people 4 to 6 times, before an admin gives him his 1st warning.

I'm not having a swing on the admins here, they do a great job. And we all get along with all the BK members that are on there.
But some people just do it to often, and never get it. All of you must understand my point,  and giving the new guys 3 warnings is more than ok.
But the people who get on there more often, and keep turning around to see if there isnt an admin standing behind em. Soo they can "bend" the
rules and still get 3 warnings is not ok.

I'm not naming these people, the people reading this can surely come up with atleast 5 names each.
Overall sometimes we feel like we try to hard, thinking.. why? And you guys are being just to nice. The nice bunch you are... honestly I love you...
But enough of that, I hope I've made my point.

And just needed to get this off my mind,

I tell you to live long and prosper,
[BsC] Dr-Philbot

And saying ' Hi ! ' Cuz I had to...  Wink
From; Wombaticus, Punishment, Myndkryme and Python!

The [BsC] Bunch

The lesson is: Our God is vengeful! O spiteful one, show me who to smite and they shall be smoten - Homer Simpson
Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:13 pm
Dr-PhilBot I would like to say thank you for your support of our servers. We always enjoy having you online with our servers. I would like to apologize for what may have been a less then enjoyable experience that you had in our server. I know from experience admins at times can be so busy playing the game that they may miss seeing people as for an admin or see a warning that was posted. I know I often am switching back and forth to do kicks on my other computer and may not even be looking at my screen. Please bare with us as we do our best to cover all our servers at the same time.

I know it can be frustrating when it seams an admin is not supporting you. I would like to thank you for your support of our servers and we will continue to do our best to improve the experience on our servers for all members by improved server admining. We have been requiring all admins to go threw an admin training class. To help admins know the rules and how to enforce them. With this and the dedication of some great people we hope to offer the best experience that there can be in Call of Duty.

If you haven't already seen it we updated our rules about 2 weeks ago. You can see the updated rules here: http://bkops2.com/modules.php?name=Rules

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:14 pm
I will have to agree with the BsC.
Sometimes it's hard to play when there's no admin around. For example, today i started playing at 9am GMT time(4am EST) and it was a pain because there were too many rule breakers. BsC guys lend me a help on the warnings but some ppl don't understand english, others don't care about the rules and warnings and when some people saw that running wasn't beeing punished started to run too, and some of them are regular visitors.
Plus I understand when they say that some of the regular ppl that visit the servers break the rules because they know that they will have 2 warnings before getting kicked.
As a european guy i think i would be of greater help if i could kick these rule breakers because i also play at the time that US people should be sleeping, that way i would contribute to keep the servers "covered" the most time as possible because you guys need to sleep too.
I know i am new at the clan and just got the PFC tag today but i am willing to help if there's no problem with that.

Just to finish, it's nice to play with you BsC guys Wink

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:18 pm
Hey Mouro send me a PM with the times you usually play so we can talk about slotting you into the rotation. We are always looking for members who can cover the late night hours (EST Time Zone).

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:27 pm
Hello Wombaticus, Dr-Philbot, Punishment, Myndkryme and Python. I truly enjoy all of you guys. You have told me that [BsC] is more like a group of friends that enjoy playing together. Also, that [BsC] isn't so much of a clan as it is friends that get together. If it is possible I would love to see you guys join BK. It would not be a loss of your special group, but rather a coming together of you great guys with us. BK does not allow people to belong to different clans at the same time which are playing the same game, but I personally wonder if we could join as one. Ofcourse this would need be approved by our General Luke. I believe he would love to bring you into our Bad Karma.
As you know CoD:Modern Warfare 2 is coming out Nov 10th and we expect to host sites on it as well as CoD:WaW. Please come onboard. You already police our servers as much or more so than some of our admin. You might also want to feel the warmth of our extraordinary clan.
I thank all of you guys for all the non-BK admining you do and hope to draw you even closer as friends. You guys are quite special.
wesley

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:27 pm
Preaching to the choir guys. I am very tough on chronic offenders and have no remorse whatsoever in giving them  long long breaks to think about their transgressions against god, their country, mankind and BK.  They deserve every minute of it.

Posted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:45 pm
Hey [BsC],

I see you said that someone had told you to "be quiet" in a non-friendly kind of way. Not sure who it was but I'd like to extend you an apology for that regardless of who it was. I love having you guys around and like you and everyone said, you're a great help in the servers. Some players feel the urge to push the rules and as such they wait until there is no admin. People are not sure who our admins are, but to put a long story short, during the earlier hours, people take hint of patterns, when they see that people are getting constant warnings and see that no one is kicked, they go about their dirty business without a care in the world. I used to be up a lot during the time you spoke of, but lately my schedule has changed. I know that time of day can be really difficult when it comes to dealing with offenders as there is a lot of them. Hopefully we can take care of that problem in the weeks to come. Thanks again for all your hard work and I look forward to more games with ya!

~SGT.D.I.Bull~
Drill Instructor
Match Coordinator

Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:13 pm
Thanks for the kind words guys.

We always got your back running the server.
Keep up the good work  Very Happy

BsC Bunch

The lesson is: Our God is vengeful! O spiteful one, show me who to smite and they shall be smoten - Homer Simpson
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:27 pm
Thanks  Doc P. I won't ramble on but BSc guys do help a hell of a lot in moderating our servers and is much appreciated. I also would like to see you guys join BK (have asked Wombaticus ages ago). If things get a bit nasty mate jump onto TS and let us know. Sometimes it's the quicker way to deal with these issues. Cheers and hope you look forward to my knife... hehehe

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:58 am
Hey, thanks for the warm welcome guys.

By the way...if anyone wants to donate to me, I'll TK Wombat for you.. Twisted Evil

Polite and friendly caught my eye, and I dragged Wombat in....the rest have followed.

Look forward to getting to know you guys!

Mike

Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:59 am
BsC guys, it might be a good idea if you start joining us on TS every time you play BK servers. This way you can pass information through TS about offenders. BK has constantly at least one admin on TS and he will be able to take action even if he/she is not in the game at the moment.

I have played with most of you and looking forward to our next "meeting".