Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

BEST BUY CHAT TRANSCRIPT: PC Related Questions

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:49 am
Not sure if some, if any one knew about this, but best buy teamed up with infinity ward to host a live 2 hour chat from 7pm-9pm est.

Anyways here is the transcript for all of the PC related questions during the chat, and some of the new and surprising answers the PC community, answers that many more of you will not enjoy.

Here are three key points that IW told us during the chat

- The maximum amount of players will be 9v9
- There will be no consol (therefore cannot edit FoV, cannot /record, cannot /connect, etc)
- There will be no leaning feature (same as the consol)

It seems like all they are doing is just shooting them selves in the foot every time they type or open their mouths, this is even further cementing my stance on not buying Modern Warfare 2.

the transcript is to large to copy and paste here, just click the link below.

http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=148676

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:21 am
no lean? where did the realism go? thats retarded!  Evil or Very Mad

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:48 am
Seems like they ducked around every important question regarding dedis.  This one really got me.  No real answer to it at alll, basically I'm gathering they just want the money, screw us if we don't like the game.

JunkyNL
You say the Multiplayer is going to be incredible and I want to try this new IW.net system to see, but if it doesn't exceeds my expectation I lost 60 dollars cause it cannot trade PC games. Unless IW is going to offer a money back guarantied

Ryan-IW
We understand your concern for the PC version as it is a very important topic. We keep our loyalties to making good games. Fun games that people can play worldwide and on multiple platforms. We feel that most or all of your questions will be answered on November 10. We had a blast developing this game for the last two years.

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:12 am
So I go to the link Strand posted to view the link. Look what it says..? I have not been there before. What gives I wonder?

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:37 am
lol, maybe IW sensed your displeasure even before you posted anything and took a proactive stance?  That's a new one for me...

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:55 pm
Thanks for the great post! I was very disappointed in how they handled this "conversation".

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:42 pm
I agree, this is completely changed my perspective on the the company. At first I was just annoyed that they weren't adding the ded feature, but trying to write it off as "for the greater good" is a load of bull. They have no intention of making this the way the gamers want. I mean first no ded servers, now no lean feature and no LAN (offline)? And removing people from the chat because they didn't like the questions? How low can you be? I noticed that most of the internet and clan questions were either ignored or answered so vaguely that you couldn't discern an actual response from it. And I noticed TRU-Jennifer was in there and her question was completely ignored. IF they are going to take the time to get questions from people, they should at least answer them. I for one have one word for IW and it's not pretty (@!$^*&#) . So much for a good game.