Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 am
Natb1 View latest post
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post

kicked from server

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:43 am
Polak, how long have you been an administrator in these servers?

You kicked me without any reason. First I was not running. I play in these servers for months, more than year, and I know the rules, and I respect them.

Second, I said to you change your glasses, and I dont think this is some kind of disrespect. Because your eyes must have some problem to see me running when I'm crouched.

And you cant kick without warning. There are rules for players and for admins: first warning, second warning, last warning and then kick.

I think Luke should concern about admins. They are necessary, but they need to be sensible and balanced.

I have received invites to join in to BK clan, and I think I'll think about. Maybe with BK on my nick some guys will respect me a bit more, and stop accusing things that I dont do.

I'm outraged. I am one of the most annoying players of the servers just because I am charging the other to respect the rules, and now it comes a rookie (at least not recognize his nickname ever) and kick me and without any reason and enough warnings.

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:51 am
Hm.. Soro you've been here for a long time and I remember kicking you myslef for breaking the rules. Anyone can make a mistake from time to time, both the admin and the player. So whoever messed up this time- it doesn't matter. The problem is that you obviously disrespected a BK player. Saying things like better check your eyesight/ buy yourself glasses are considered to be rude.  A polite thing to say would be 'I think there was some kind of a mistake, I was not running. And if I was then I'm sorry, it won't happen again.' or something along these lines. Well that is at least what I think it should look like and it is my view on the matter.

Cheers I enjoy playing with you on our servers.

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:17 am
Soro I have sent a PM about this.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:02 pm
Well said,Sinister.

CPU: Intel Core i7 960  @ 3.20Gz
Motherboard: ASUS Rampage Gene lll
GPU: Asus 6950 2Gb
RAM: 6Gb
HD: Corsair F-120Gb SSD+ WD 1Tb Black.
Case: HAF-X Big tower.
Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:36 pm
Being kicked to me is no big deal....I've been kicked for running (AND WAS NOT ME?) it is nothing to get upset about.....just rejoin and have fun...that is what it's about..................... Very Happy

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:14 pm
Sometimes it is better to deal privately with someone you have an issue with instead of leaving it in the open for everyone to interpret. You never get a second chance to make a "first impression"!

Posted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:12 am

Nam-Ranger wrote (View Post):

Being kicked to me is no big deal....I've been kicked for running (AND WAS NOT ME?) it is nothing to get upset about.....just rejoin and have fun...that is what it's about..................... Very Happy

Agreed, but it is annoying.  I used to get mad when runners weren't kicked quickly enough, but I have come to understand that it is best for the ADMINs not to act hastily.  It lends to the friendlier environment.  I have been kicked too and mine was  a  30 minute ban by S_Fudd.  He didn't like it when I argued about it.  I should have just kept my mouth shut.  LIVE AND LEARN!!