Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

updates

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:12 pm
ok i noticed that there has been very little activity on the forums, not sure about ts as i have not been able to connect as i am currently with out a personal pc i'm using works anyway i would like every one to reply to this post just to let everyone else know how you are doing and what you are up too. to my disappointment i have lost my pc so i apologise for that but i do manage to check the forums on a fairly regular basis, but apart from having no pc i am in good health and look more beautiful than ever before lol

also if any one would like some webhosting visit my site and send me a message i can sort you out with a deal

It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:43 pm
hey Mr. T, great to see you dive into the forums.  What do you mean by lost my PC?

*I came, I saw, I conquered!*
*BK* Member since 2004
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:47 pm
Though there isn't much going on here at the moment, I still check the forums regularly.

As for my life in the real world, I have been extremely busy. I recently aquired a home that I've been trying to fix up to my liking. I'm even trying to rent out a couple of the rooms. On the bad side of things, my prized Camaro was in an accident. That's the last thing I needed at this point in time.

MrT:
I always used to mooch hosting space off of other people who I have built sites for. One of them cancelled their account without notice, so I lost everything. I am looking to get my own now, but it is primarily used for storage and ftp uses for my business and personally. Would it matter if a site is not necessarily hosted on the space?

SFC.McCauley*BK*

Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:36 pm
well i lost my pc means i miss placed it lol ok not really i am having hardware issues so i stole a pc from work untill mine is up and running again

It is Going To Hurt
Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:12 pm
Hey guys, its nice to hear everyones happy and doing great, personally i been working a lot and just relaxing at home, everything is great thank God. hope to hear you guys soon.

btw, arma2 website its relaunching on sept 1st go to www.arma2.com and check it out.

salute

Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:34 pm
hey all Smile

i thought i would drop a comment in havnt spoken to any of u lot in ages! hope all is good we should sort out a match soon with someone or sumthing so we can get peeps playing togetter Smile

cya

"

"In war there is no prize for the runner-up."
"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we
fail."
Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:22 am
OK i should be back on ts at least this week coming, but i currently have a problem with my mouse, when i scroll the mouse wheel up or down, for some reason the page scrolls the in the opposite direction some time can anyone help resolve this issue, btw this is both on vista and xp

It is Going To Hurt
Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:39 am
Broken mouse or customized mouse setting are backwards.

*I came, I saw, I conquered!*
*BK* Member since 2004
Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:38 pm
Hi all, well as of right now, i am re-starting the game again cause i lost my ranks and perks, so far i managed to get on level 18, its a painful process but i want my stuff back.

i contacted atcivision and actuallyt that was the reason i lost my rank, the thing is i been having this problem since day 1 i had the game, when i launch the program it will ask me if i want to run in in safe mode because supposedly my hardware changed and i need to run on safe mode, even i if i do it and exit and relaunch the game it will ask the same stupid question, after activision told me to delete some files i realized my rank was one of those, and their answer is :sorry, cant help you there cause the ranks are stored localy"! so go figure. nice support right?

i will try to keep on eith you guys and my lame guns.

l8r

Lion

Posted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:44 pm
Sorry to hear it Lion.  I get the same prompt on every startup.  However, I ignore it and everything works properly.  Are you by chance playing on a notebook?  What did they have you delete?

It's interesting that Activision claimed they can not help you reaquire your stats, when more than a couple of us seem to have had success simply asking them.  I forget who all it was, but maybe someone can chime in and explain how they managed it.  It seems you have already begun moving back up though.  Best of luck!

SFC.McCauleyWB*BK*

Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:48 pm
I am using a desktop, this is what they asked me to do:
Go to C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\players\profiles and delete the file called config.cfg that is inside your profile name folder. Once you do that then try the game again.

they even asked me what kind of monitor i was using, which i dont think has anything to do with that message. idk.

its a pain to start again, the good things its my kill over death ratio improved a lot!