Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

Did it to myself again...

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:06 pm
well, I did it again.  hmm, maybe I should explain that statement... I have this very odd habit of purposely not researching games, so that I dont get all worked up anticipating them coming out, (which kicks up all sorts of other odd behavior that is unmentionable here).  So, throughout the whole BF:BC2 debate that has been going on, I have been content to sit in my own little world of Dragon Age, Shattered Horizons, MW2, and whatever other game in my steam list catches my eye.  (as a side note, I feel I must apoligize for never Being on the servers, I've gotten... bored with W@W *shrug*  I guess it just wasn't different enough from MW1, and I played that since the release date)  

Anyways, I was never really a fan of previous BF games; I thought the controls were too floaty and the combat was impossible because all your enemies were 2 pixels of a slightly different shade of brown as everything else.  (part of the problem was i came into the BF1 scene a year late, and was playing on a laptop, so I repeatedly got wreaked by clan after clan.)  So, when Luke announced that we were probably gonna partially move to BC2, all that was heard from my corner was a sigh of mild disappointment.  But, as I am quickly prestiging my way into boredom with MW2, and cuz I miss playing with all my fellow BK mass-murderers, I started to feel that maybe I should check out BC2.  Maybe, just maybe, it wouldn't be a catastrophic disappointment.  

Well, from what I can see from the videos... it isn't.  I found myself paralysed by manic laughter as the players on screen were pulling the same sort of dirty tricks that I am so fond of. So, I have once again looked up a game, found that I rather like what I see, and now have to wait 3 months for it... *insert string of expletives*  

TL:DR - I have pulled my head out of the sand and found that I am actually looking forward to BF: BC2

SSG.Braxis*BK*

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:30 pm
Buy yourself PS3 and Bad Company so you can experience alil bit of what's comming to ya Wink

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:12 pm
i've never been a console guy.  and if i were to get a console, it'd probably be the xbox.  has wayyyy more titles that i like.

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:33 pm
boooo xbox sucks Wink you pay for the console, games, internet and you have to pay for playing on the net- that's too much. And PS3 is a perfect media center. Bluerays; videos, pictures, music you can stream from your computer through a media server; playstation network is a great source of DLCs. Razz

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:59 pm
...all of which I can do from the comfort and frankly high performance plateau of my PC.  Like I said, it is very unlikely that I will ever get a console.  not to mention the fact that I live on a sailboat most of the year, and there is no TV on board.

Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:08 pm
ok ok Wink I have my beautiful PC in my room and TV in the living room so the PS3 being a media center is a great thing.