Snap71 View latest post
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

Looking forward to playing tonight...

Do you have a Nvidia or ATI powered graphics card?
Nvidia
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
ATI
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

Posted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:37 pm
Yeah,
Got home last night after work and could not add the other two BFBC2 servers to my favorites list. EA's master server must have been lagging or something. All my client did was spin as if it was working untill I cancelled out.  Crying or Very sad
Oh well, I am sure that I will eventually get em added in. Also I will have to work on my friends list as it never seems to work for me. I will have to coordinate through Teamspeak.
As far as liking the new BF game, I do! It has alot of good gameplay and the graphics are really cool. My client has not crashed since Luke patched the server, so I am happier now.
I am hitting my days off tonight, so I am looking forward to about three to four hours of either BFBC2 or COD5. I am hoping to get in on a full BF server tonight, but I will have to wait and see.
I read on the site yesterday about the new NVIDIA drivers being destructive to cards. How does something like that happen? Aren't they like certified for the Nvidia chipset when they make em? Whats up with that?
Are you guys positive about the driver being bad? Anyways I am glad that I did not upgrade to that driver. I always do keep my drivers up to date usually.
Anyways I've got to get back to work here, and am looking forward to seeing you on the servers tonight in about six hours from now.