Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 am
Natb1 View latest post
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post

A theory

Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:13 am
While taking a break from TS inactivity I put some nachos in the oven and picked up my can and though about something a women had said earlier, I said something to my cat, as all cat lovers usually do, this comment began to make me think, why are we such good companions with cats, dog and birds? by this time I had let me cat go and was pacing the kitchen floor while I was pondering, and it struck me, we adore cats because, like us, they are curious of everything, smelling, touching, looking and occasionally eating most anything we come across, we share this with our desire to know everything about anything, god, how the earth works, what things are made of the 5 W's basically,we also, as cats do, welcome love and care from others which cats receive when we take care of them and pat them. We adore dogs because like most males they are obedient, loyal, and will defend their mates/friends and companions, dogs, like man, work together in packs, they are team-workers and rely of either other to obtain their aspirations and goals. We adore birds because, as they do, we aim high with our ambitions always wanting to create, make bigger, make stronger or make more of our accomplishments, also, where you find 1 bird you find many, as goes to people, we feel a desire to live together and travel together like birds, we even vacation together, sort of like a migration and finally we care, as birds do, for our young, we teach them basics, keep them warm, constantly protect them even if we are out-matched. It is as a circle, we can not have 1 without the other, love-teamwork-ambition, this is what I have theorized and I thought I would share it with you boys and girls.
 :D

P.S

Feel free to response or provide feed-back if you so wish to do so.

"I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else"
Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:10 am
bless ya......sure you werent a woman in a previous life cos that was very deep Smile
I do agree though and being a mum/soon to be mum again, I always look at things others might miss and appreciate whats going on around me so with all this said....
nice words  Very Happy
ps, I also love your welcome for me on ts, always brings a smile to my face....