Luke View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm
Snap71 View latest post
Wed May 01, 2024 12:38 am
Natb1 View latest post

Hidden secretes in poster

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:10 pm
On the verticle side is:

In one corner the Poster has a ten digit number 877-386-4270. My friend and I have determined that, besides the Icecream truck noise, it includes morse code. I have been trying to pinpoint what exactly it says. After searching the web many believe it says Seit5eh. These People then go on to say that if you say it it sounds like "Site 5 A" Site=Area and the letter A is the 1st letter in the alphabit. so thus Area 51
My one problem with this is this. When listening to the morse code you hear this number of beeps.   3, 1, 2, 1, 6, 1, 4. now here is my problem, morse code only goes as far as 5 beeps per one digit or letter.   Also when you listen to it backwards it sounds almost like a different number of beeps at certain times, specifically  the 6 beeps only sounds like 4. when I tried to decode it backwards I got "Atheits"  Which if you move the t and s you get Atheist, could just be a coincidince though.

Next we have what appears to be an IP Address.  208.75.218.28  Now copy this into your address bar and it will take you to http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/codbo/poster/default.aspx
Here you are told the site is under construction and that you can enter your name and email to be notified when it is finished.

Then next to the previous IP Address we have six number. 433339. One theory behind this is that when you add the numbers together. 43, 33. 39 you get 115.  This could mean Element 115 Which was mentioned in WAW to have been used in experiments to make the wonderwafe and such. I can't really argue with this one too much as I have found nothing else of significant value with these numbers.

You also see the letter SOG which if you look this up online is probably meaning Studies and Observation Groups. Which was a branch of the army.

Then you also see "one-seven-one-two"  Which as far as I can tell means 1712 maybe this is a year. There were a few Wars in this year perhaps something else of significance but I don't know yet.

There are a few other things like "CLASSIFIED" On the one side of it and the gun saying "Sally" and has 8 tally marks on it but other than that nothing too big. Some believe this refers to the doctors daughter but others argue that her name was samantha thus she would be called Sam not Sally.
So some say it is just the name of the gun and how many kills he has had with it.

Looking for more input so let me know what you think about this perplexing and mistifying brainteaser that Treyarch and Gamestop has so happily laid upon our laps.

It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:48 pm
You're conspiracy theory kinda guy... Just wait for the game and chill  Laughing

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:53 pm
T - I would like to commend you on your observations, research and commentary. Very plausible. I wish I had the insight to piece all this together!

Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:36 pm
Wow...Mr. T, you're concerning me, did you take your meds today? You don't have time for this, put away the Tom Clancey novels and get back to work!

Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:25 pm
you got way too much time on your hands there old boy!
and I think capzac is correct.....taken your meds lately???