Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:54 pm
MaxwellSmart View latest post
Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

MarineSwarm------Info And Opion

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:22 am

incase you guys were wondering, who and what[url= myspace.com/marineswarm]Myspace[/url]  a few pics and such. I am very pleased with the way you guys run the clan. I have been in my share of clans, and -BK- is by far one of the best.  Cool  i am along time gamer that stared out on the old Wolfstien Enemy territory. From there i got introduced to the Black hawk Down,  then Joint Ops. In BHD me and my friends stared the  S.W.A.R.M  ®  Family clan, (Special Weopons And Ruthless Methods) we had names like MAGGOTSWARM ®  & PILLBUGSWARM ®  and other bugs that you could think of.   Very Happy  In honor Of that i keep the Swarm ® Name. One day i would like to get it going again. Any Way from there COD 4 and me and some Marine Buddies started a [USMC] clan Marines Only, but, the counter part would keep letting Non military in running stuff and giveing admin rights out with out my say so, and would hijack server and was a big hassle. But what i have come to realize that, playing with Military and Ex Military folks are the funnest to play with, but with you guys i changed my opion on that, i cant tell.... lol... to sum it up i am very thrilled to have just got the COD WAW for the PC after playing on xbox® for so long and the very first server i go to, i have not been any others...Much respect to the Higher Ups. they seem to really be a part of the People's Gaming experience.  (Instead of just coming around every so often  and expecting Inmature people run things)  So the moral of the story is that, its time to get on TS and Kill.... thanks for listening...

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:33 am
Thanks for sharing marine, and more than anything,  thank you very much for your Service!

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:43 am
Thanks for being on TS and in our game server. We have enjoyed getting to know you and look forward to playing with you for years to come. It sounds like we both have followed very similar gaming experiences. I started playing with *BK* back in the days of BHD and have never looked back.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:28 am
glad to have ya, i wont hold you being a marine against you Very Happy

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:26 pm
Hey Marine glad to have you in my sights...er on the server ;}

MAD-Rat

Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:38 pm
Yea dude thanks for the service to our country!!YOU ARE THE MAN!...You may kill me one time for free next time we are on (Thats TRULY the VERY LEAST I can do)..Thanks for everything and I have enjoyed killing you these last few times we've played together.Hope to see you on again soon (Hopefully in my sights!)

Chilling and Killing....