Sat Apr 13, 2024 2:43 pm
Natb1 View latest post
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:10 am
Snap71 View latest post

Early Imprestions of COD Black Ops

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:52 am
new complaint, the spawning on some of the maps are really annoying

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:52 am
Thanks for the kind words PMOHHelenBACK! Please feel free to join us on TS some time.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:56 am

PMOHHelenBACK wrote (View Post):

sc0rpius wrote (View Post):

I have to say tho, I am now TERRIFIED of remote-controlled cars !!!!  Very Happy

LOL! That's EXACTLY how I feel! I got one out of a crate for the first time today and I had no idea how to drive it. I ended up running it into a wall.

I agree with the comment that it's a lot like WAW - which is nice since I don't feel like I have any learning curve (other than remote control cars!). If you play both MW2 and WAW - everything should be completely familiar. The perks are basically the same but named differently (I can still run deep penetration, cold-blooded, and second chance). The maps are really, really beautifully designed. It's nice to have such a wide array of environments.

I really love your servers - I like that the game is slowed down with the crouch style - and when you play with BK clan members - they really cooperate with you as a team. I so appreciate that you are running 3 of these. My only complaint about the game is that there is an 18 player limit. The more the merrier. I also like that anyone who curses or gets obnoxious gets kicked. Thank you!

This is what I like to see.  Once all the issues are worked out and they recover from the terrible launch people will start to realize what an amazing job they did on this game.  Possibly it is what MW2 should have been.  It's funny too reading the Steam forums.  Everybody pretty much falls in to two groups.  You have Group 1, which is full of your Lobby players.  Then with Group 2 you have your Dedi players.  Complaints from both sides to be sure, but I am noticing a small but increasing trend regarding Group 1.  They seem to hate the fact they get kicked/banned for acting like idiots and think any admin on a dedicated server is a control freak who is just out to get them.

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:47 pm

Quote:

They seem to hate the fact they get kicked/banned for acting like idiots and think any admin on a dedicated server is a control freak who is just out to get them.

I'll never understand people who think this kind of behavior is fun or acceptable - but then I'm an old lady, so I love control freaks with rules. Laughing

@Luke. I've never really used team speak or vent or any of those chat programs - maybe I'll try again at some point and join you all. We live in a small apartment and my family wouldn't be thrilled listening to me talking while I'm playing (I already get complaints from from saying "argh!" and "whoo hoo!" to myself). I'm also kind of a tech idiot. The last time I tried TS... and don't laugh, I couldn't figure out what I was doing (apparently - I was on the wrong channel or something). The next time I tried it - months later - one person kept singing on it, another guy wanted to have a private chat with me for a sordid reason, and another young man called me a f****** c*** because I kept getting the drop on him.

If I ever get it sorted and no one else is home - I will certainly give you a holler. I would think that your voice chat server would probably be a better quality than my last experience!

-Helen

Posted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:13 pm

PMOHHelenBACK wrote (View Post):

Quote:

They seem to hate the fact they get kicked/banned for acting like idiots and think any admin on a dedicated server is a control freak who is just out to get them.

I'll never understand people who think this kind of behavior is fun or acceptable - but then I'm an old lady, so I love control freaks with rules. Laughing

@Luke. I've never really used team speak or vent or any of those chat programs - maybe I'll try again at some point and join you all. We live in a small apartment and my family wouldn't be thrilled listening to me talking while I'm playing (I already get complaints from from saying "argh!" and "whoo hoo!" to myself). I'm also kind of a tech idiot. The last time I tried TS... and don't laugh, I couldn't figure out what I was doing (apparently - I was on the wrong channel or something). The next time I tried it - months later - one person kept singing on it, another guy wanted to have a private chat with me for a sordid reason, and another young man called me a f****** c*** because I kept getting the drop on him.

If I ever get it sorted and no one else is home - I will certainly give you a holler. I would think that your voice chat server would probably be a better quality than my last experience!

-Helen

I give thanks every day for push to talk.  The "arghs" and "woo hoos" are generally replaced lots of profanity when I am not playing well.

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:25 pm
I want them to make this a map...

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:14 am
strand wont stop pwning me Sad I burn his behind once or twice and I get killed 10 times for the pleasure!
other than that the game is great!